Chapter 5

~Jc's POV

I gasp, backing up. I put down Vega. I walk up one step, still looking at the person in the doorway. Kian glares at the person, Hazel at his feet. He closes his eyes, pointing at the door. "Do yourself a favor and just turn your ass around right now.. and go back home." He says. 

"Why don't you make me?" Lia sasses, putting her hand on her hip. "I'm here for the real prize, which obviously isn't your Popsicle (A/N: Awkward Red Light reference, I'm so good at this!!) stick looking ass." She says to him, stepping right inside. "No. No one insults my boyfriend the tries to come after me." I walk up to her, placing my hands on her shoulders. I turn Lia around to face the door. She steps out, then runs after Kian, knocking him down. I grab her arm, pulling her off of Kian. "Get off of him!" I yell.  'Oh my fucking god, Lia, you bitch!' I think. (A/N: I love Lia, I really do! It's just for the story!) 

I sigh. "Lia, will you stop?!" I look at her. She smirks, looking devious. She tackles me, pulling at my gray sweats, trying to get them off. "Lia, no!" I shout, grabbing her hands. "Stop!" I pull her off of me.

"GOD DAMMIT, LIA!" Kian suddenly screams. Me and Lia direct our attention towards Kian. "Leave him alone already! Can't you see he's happy with me? And he'd rather not have you trying to ruin that?" He sighs. "Your best bet, right now, would be to say bye, bow your goddamn head in shame, and walk the fuck out of this house before I call Jenn.. and have her beat your ass. Trust." He growls, pointing towards the door. Lia bites her lip, steps towards the door quickly and walks out.

Kian slams the door shut. I sigh, looking at him. He looks back at me. "Why would you do that? I  could've handled her, Kian!" I yell at him.

He looks at me like, 'You bitch.'  "Excuse me? I helped you out, trying to be a caring boyfriend! And in the end, you don't even say thank you! And you really think you could've handled her? You were defenseless when Lia was all over you!" Kian fires back. I step back, offended. "Ex-chuse me?!" I exclaim, putting more emphasize on 'excuse'. "You  fucking heard me." He says. "Oh, that's it!" I scream, running upstairs and into my room. 

I sit on the balcony, alone. I cry my eyes out. I can hear Kian destroying the downstairs. Oh well, the maids will clean it. Hazel and WishBone are on the balcony on either side of me, while Vega is in my lap. How could Kian say that to me?!  I sigh, laying my head back on the chair. I take deep breaths. 'Oh... Kian, why?'

--- 

A while later, Kian comes up behind me. "Baby..." He sighs. I jump. "Oh my lord, Kian.. You scared me." I put my hand over my heart. "Sorry about that babe..." He apologizes. He sits down on the chair across from me. He grabs my hand gently. I let him hold it. I sit down again, closing my eyes. 

He starts singing softly. "Oh no.. did I get too close? Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside? All your insecurities, all your dirty laundry. Never made me blink one time." 

I look up at him, as he continues. "Unconditional. Unconditionally. I will love you, unconditionally. There is no fear now. Let go and just be free. I will love you, unconditionally." 

"Come just as you are to me. Don't need apologies. Know that you are all worthy. I'll take your bad days with the good, walk through the storm, I would. I do it all because I love you. I love you!" He sings like a god. I wipe my tears away. I get so emotional when he sings to me. He sounds so good. 

"Unconditional. Unconditionally. I will love you, unconditionally. There is no fear now. Let go and just be free. I will love you unconditionally." I squeeze his hand tightly, because my favorite part is coming. 

He smiles, "So open up your heart and just let it begin! Open up your heart and just let it begin. Open up your heart and just let it begin. Open up your heart! Trapped ins is the key to be... to be truly free.

Will you do the same for me?" He looks down. I nod my head 'Yes' , rapidly, crying.

"Unconditional. Unconditionally. I will love you, unconditionally! And there is no fear now. Let go and just be free. 'Cause, I will love you, unconditionally, oh yeah... 

I will love you.. I will love you.. I will love you.." He sings. 

"Unconditionally." We say in unison. 

I stand up and hug him tightly. "Do you forgive me, babe?" Kian asks me. "Yes, Kian. Yes, I do.." I say, trying to stop crying. He smiles, placing a kiss on my neck. 

We then go inside, with the animals. We cuddle on my bed for the rest of the night. 

Kian Robert Lawley, I love you. And all your flaws...

unconditionally. 

 ----

Hey!

Oh my gosh, did you guys like it or not? Give me feedback! 

What did you like about it? What didn't you like? 

All your opinions matter! :)

I don't really have much to say except for: 

See you again next week, on Tuesday!
xoxo,
Your writer, Tiffany!