Chapter 19

-Jc's POV

We've been playing poker a lot and it's been a lot of fun.

But Kian has been getting really violent lately. Like earlier, we were playing, having a lot of fun. He threw all the poker chips at me, unexpectedly. "Ah, Kian, shit!" I had yelled after they hit me. They felt very similar to BB gun bullets. "Fuck you!" Kian shouted and walked out of the house. "Bipolar much?" Carissa rolled her eyes. "Don't fucking say that about him." I growled and pushed my poker chips onto the table. "I'm all in." I got up and went after Kian.

"Ki! Babe, stop!" I shouted, seeing him storming towards his car. He turns around, "No! Piss off!" He growls. "Ki, talk to me, please.. talk to me.." I plead. "There's no reason why you should be so mad. What happened, babe?"

"How about you stay outta my fucking business?" He pushes me. My back hits the house and my head hits the window, hard. I fall down and look up at him with tears in my eyes. I put my hand on the back of my head and feel a warm liquid. I look at my head, then back at Kian. "Ki, why would you d-" "Go fuck yourself, Justin." He cuts me off and gets into his car, driving off.

---

Hello. It's me, your writer. Tiffany.
It's been a couple of months. I had a bad case of writers block and I am terribly sorry. Here is a quick chapter with a bit of drama.

I'll try updating within the next two weeks!

xoxo, Your writer,
Tiffany