Chapter 12

~Jc's POV

Not again!

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! WHAT THE FUCK KIAN?!" I yell at him. "Jc, I'm sorry.." He whispers, getting teary eyed. "YOU INCONSIDERATE BRAT!" I scream. Kian looks up at me, shocked I just said that. Frankly, I don't care that I'm yelling at the top of my lungs at him. This is the god damn second time this has happened! "Jc! I'm sorry!" He whispers, his voice unable to go any higher. I get furious and raise my hand high. He shrieks and places his hands on my chest, trying to push me back. His scream echoes throughout the house. He starts sobbing. "Jay.. J-Jay.. Jc..." His voice cracks.

I finally come back to reality and realize what I've done.

I hit him...

I hit him.

I hit him!

I hit Kian!

I hit my boyfriend!

I hit my baby!

I hit the one person who still tolerates me!

I hit the boy I'm madly in love with.

I may not know a lot about love, but I know that you're not supposed to hit your significant other like a fucking madman!

Oh, he'll never forgive me..

What have I done?!

—-

My chapters have been sloppy, boring and effortless lately. It's all because of school and stress and all the work being thrown at us to finish, finish, finish, as my teacher would say, for the end of the year. But, I'm sorry and once school lets out, you'll be seeing good, lengthy chapters. I can say, though, that the next chapter, in Kian's POV, will be a good, lengthy chapter. So, good things will be ahead, y'all.

There's an edit that I think goes perfectly with this chapter and that's this link :

https://instagram.com/p/2mkqXCkcVN/

(Type it in or if you're on mobile, it's on toxicwarriors account. The picture that signifies it is Kian and Jc smiling from a part in their Shock Collar Challenge video.)

This edit is amazing and explains a lot. If you can't really picture Jc hitting Kian on purpose or something, this is perfect to give you a visual.

You guys never cease to amaze me with the amount of support and reads you guys give! I am proud and so ecstatic to say we are at 9.94K READS AND MY GOAL IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE HIT AFTER I PUBLISH THIS!

Y'all are amazing! I love you guys!

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany!