Chapter 3

~Jcs' POV

So, pretty much everyone knows that Kian can sing. 

I could listen him to sing for hours. If only he'd sing for more than a few seconds when someone's around. I tell him constantly that his voice is perfect. He should totally make a song, but he doesn't feel like he could do it. He just has to put his mind and heart to it.

Suddenly, he bursts out, "You're licking your lips and blowing kisses my way, but that don't mean I'm gonna give it away. Baby, baby, baby.. Ooooh, my body's saying let's go. Ooooh, but my heart is saying no. If you wanna be with me, baby, there's a price to pay. I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way.." He drags it on, perfectly, at the end. 

He has no idea I'm sitting outside of the door.. Damn, that was hot.. "Kian, stop.." I moan. He opens the door. "You little shit.. Go!" He points to the stairs. I pout, and get up, walking down only 4 stairs. He closes the door and after a couple seconds, I tiptoe back to up to his room. I sit down in front of his door.

He suddenly starts singing Katy Perry's song, E.T. "There's this transcendental, on another level. Boy, you're my lucky star. I wanna walk on your wave length. And be there when you vibrate. For you, I'd risk it all... All!" He sings and hits the highnote perfectly. "Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me. Infect me with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me, ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim, ready for abducti-" And before he can finish, I'm in there, tackling him with kisses and touching all over his body. He moans and kisses back. "Jc, wait.." Kian says. I pull away and look at him confused. He then crashes his lips onto mine. 

That goes on for a while before he pulls away and wraps his arms me. "Cuddle.." He says sleepily. I smile. He's so adorable. "Alright, baby, we can cuddle." I respond, kissing the top of his head. I pull his head into my chest. I have one arm around him and the other playing with his hair. He giggles and starts humming, what I'm guessing is Tides by Jack and Jack. He honestly, loves that song. He said about, 2 weeks back, that if he ever wanted to do a cover, he'd cover Tides by them. 

He should really do it. He's such a good singer and it's bad that he hides his amazing voice from the world. I'm not saying he should become a full on singer like Trevor and Ricky. Sam has a song out, and he hasn't really told us if he plans on doing more or not. But maybe he should do a literal cover of Something Big by Shawn Mendes or Tides, of course, by Jack and Jack. 

I don't like that my baby hides his voice. I love him. I'm not gonna push him to make a song or a cover. He just needs to get his voice out there somehow. Yeah, he sings on Snapchat and he sings in some videos. But it needs to be longer than a couple of seconds. 

"Hey, Kian.." I whisper, knowing he's going to fall asleep soon. "Yeah, Jay?" He responds. "Can you sing to me?" I ask, a little cautiously. "Sure." He smiles. "What do you want to hear?" He says to me. "Can I hear.. A Drop In The Ocean?" I smile big. "Of course!" He nods.

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me, might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my Heaven.." He starts off. 

"I don't wanna waste the weekend, if you don't love me, pretend. A few more hours, then it's time to go. As my train rolls down the East Coast, I wonder how you keep warm. It's too late to cry, too broken to move on. But still, I can't let you be. Most nights I hardly sleep. Don't take what you don't need from me." He sings. the corners of my mouth lift up in a smile as my Kian, my boyfriend, dedicates this song, to me. 

"It's just a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me, might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my Heaven.." He kisses me for a short while, before he starts again. 

"Misplaced trust and old friends, never counting regrets. But a grace of God, I do not rest at all. In new England as the leaves change.. the last excuse that I'll claim, I was a boy who loved a woman, like a little girl." He kisses my cheek and I blush. 

"And still I can't let you be. Most nights I hardly sleep. Don't take what you don't need from me. It's just a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me, might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my.." He takes a breath, then starts again.

"Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore, no no. Heaven doesn't seem far away. Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore, no no. Heaven doesn't seem far away..." He sings and it's the highnote like there's no tomorrow.

I immediatly start crying. He pulls me close to him and starts again "A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather. I was praying that you and me, might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my Heaven.. You are my Heaven..." He finshes and smiles at me. 

He kisses me gently, and I kiss back. He wipes away my tears. We lay down and hold each other tightly. "I love you, Jay.." He whispers. "I love you too.." I whisper back.

---- 

WOAH! 1094 words?! (including this.) That's insane! I'm so happy. 

Hi, I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you! 

I update every Tuesday! 

I don't like very long goodbyes, or "see you later"'s so, I'm cutting it off here!

See you soon, on Tuesday!