Chapter 18

~Jc's POV

When JJ and I's hug finally ends, I look at him with sad eyes. "You have to help.." I pout. "I will," He says. "You just have to wait a little. I have other things to do you know.." He pats my shoulder. "Just clean up this mess and wait a couple of weeks." He flashes me a smile then walks out of the room.. I can handle a few weeks right? I hope...

*3 weeks later*

"You guys are going to have a conversation and talk this through. You didn't think about that at first, did you Kian?" JJ asks Kian. "No.." Kian answers and shyly looks up at me, quickly looking down when he sees the saddened look on my face. I've been wearing this face ever since the night he broke up with me. "Make up you two.." JJ says before he walks away. Me and Kian were sitting in chair across from each other. I wanted to reach out, pull him in and kiss him until my lips turned blue.

"Are you okay, Jc...?" Kian asks me. I don't respond and keep looking down at my shoes. 

"Jc, I'm sorry.. I just thought Jia was a thing again.." Kian says. "Don't apologize.. I was stupid for hanging out with her.." I answer and sigh looking up at him. I grab his hand, squeezing it softly. I kiss his knuckles and watch him as he bites his lip. "It's not real nor is it back.. I promise." I say softly.

Kian stands up, and walks to his room, closing the door. I sigh and stand up. "Whatever, I guess.." I say and go to tell Joseph it didn't work. 

"Jc, wait." Kian says, coming back out of the room with a little black box in his hand. My eyes widen and thoughts swirl through my head. "There's no way that's a wedding ring.." I think and pout a little. 

"Here. Open this." Kian says, extending his arm out to me. "What a horrible way to propose.. Oh, right, not a wedding ring, dumbass." I think and sigh. "Fuck.." I mutter. "You don't have to open it.. I can just take it back.." Kian sighs and pulls his arm back. "No, no.. my thoughts are just driving me a little wild." I laugh a little to soften the tension. "Well, okay.. Here." Kian hands me the small box. "I got it a couple days before the Jia pictures came out.." He says as I open it. "Kian, fuck.." I stare at it.

It was a big cross necklace that had "K n J" engraved across it. "Babe.. I... I love it so much.." I smile at him, getting tears in my eyes. "Take me back.." I look up at him.

"Gladly." He smiles and puts the necklace on me. He pulls back and smiles at me. He presses his lips against mine. I happily kiss back.

Got him back. Finally. 

---

HEY! Fuck, I'M A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. But, I finally updated.

Follow me on Twitter - janoskiansxbaes :) SHAMELESS SELF PROMO. 

So proud of Kian for winning that TCA!

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany!