Chapter 11

~Jc's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, and lastly FUCK!

Name this, Return of the devil, herself. She did it again. Why? I have no idea. Who did she show up with? HER! What the hell?! I don't understand! What's her problem?! WHY?! She's so annoying! Why can't she go bother someone else, instead of me and Kian? She's becoming a problem, and Kian nor I, am afraid to get a restraining order against her.

Lia came back, this time with backup. She had Maya Hope Haider. I didn't know they were friends!

Little did she know, Samantha (Sammie) Lynne Hanratty was with us, visiting Kian for a little. They had gone to Disneyland back in the Summer. Sammie accepts Kian and I, which is great. She knows not to get too close to Kian, even though she is gorgeous and one of Kian's best friends.

Anyhow, Lia decided to come back. With her backup as none other than, Maya Hope Haider.

Let me tell you what happened. 

There was a knock at the door, and I was in the kitchen, busy stuffing my face with birthday cake flavored Oreos. Sammie was cuddling with Kian, but in a friendly way, so I wasn't too mad. Hazel also made sure they didn't get too close. Good looking out, Hazey! -Note to self: Give Hazel treats for being a good guard dog. Gotta love that girl.

Sammie eagerly got up to answer the door, seeing as no one else would. I was eating Oreos, and Kian couldn't because Sammie was on him. "Company!" Her voice rang in a singsong tone. She swung the door open happily.

"Move, bitch. And goddamn you're girly as fuck. Ruffle skirt, leggings and a Unicorn sweater? How fucking old are you? 7?" A voice rang.

I froze.

I know that voice anywhere.

Maya Hope Haider. She's a rude, bitchy youtuber/model princess wannabe. Kian jumped up at the sound of someone being nasty to Sammie. He was protective over her. She was sensitive and she was like a younger sister to him, even though the same age. She's only 18 days younger, which works out I guess.

Then, that laugh.

LIA MARIE FUCKING KILL ME NOW JOHNSON!

She was back and ready to roll with the punches. I wiped my mouth and quickly ran out, side by side with Kian. Sammie had tears in her eyes and Kian was red with fury. "Hey! Do NOT talk to her like that!" Kian yells. Maya's smirk turns into a lip biting, almost scared look. Then she smirks again and looks Kian up and down. "Oooh fuck, you're hot, papi!" She giggles and twirls a part of her hair around her finger, getting all flirty. "Chill, he's gay. And we're here for the hottest papi, Jay-Seeeeeeee." Lia drags my name out. I roll my eyes. Kian engulfs Sammie into his arms, letting her gently cry, whispering soft, friendly sweet nothings into her ear. She begins to calm down and Kian rubs her back.

"What the fuck are you doing back here?" Dom comes out of my room. He looked like he had just gotten up from taking a nap. We had told Dom that Lia had made a comeback from the time we had broken up, and here she was again, attempt numero dos. God, she just makes me irate! I was waiting for Sammie to get the courage to smack her and Maya.

A lot was going on. There were about 4 different conversations going about. Lia trying to get my attention while I was trying to explain to Dom why they were back. "They're back to try and ruin Jian." I said and Dom nodded. That was 2 conversations right there. Maya was trying to get Kian's attention, but he was helping Sammie.

Me and Dom tried to talk more, but Kian yelled. It was noisy and his loud, booming voice made it so silent, you could hear the neighbors making small talk. 

"ALRIGHT, EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!" He had yelled, making everyone close the mouths and end their conversation. He put Sammie on his back, because that's what she wanted to do; act like a younger sister and still hug him while he was going around to everybody finishing their conversations for them.

He walked over to Maya first. "Okay, Maya. I'm gay and I will never date someone like you. Me and Jc, yeah, we're here, we're queer, now cry yourself a river, build a fucking sturdy bridge, and get the hell over it, before I throw you over it." He smirked and moved onto Lia.

"He's gay too! You help Maya build that goddamned bridge and you get over it too!" He pushed Lia over to Maya. "Dom, go back to your nap. Please.." He says to Dom. "And Jc, please, go back to eating your Oreos, babe." He says to me, kissing my cheek. "Lia and Maya, get the fuck out!" He groans and Sammie gets off his back. She punches Maya in the stomach and slaps Lia. "Out!" She orders, then giggles after. She goes back to being serious. She kicks both of them in the shin. "I said out!" She bellows. Whoa.. so much for a shy, sensitive demeanor, am I right?

Lia and Maya scurry out of the door. Dom goes back to my room to continue his nap and dreams of most likely drinks, money and girls. I return to the kitchen. Kian and Sammie go back to cuddling.

Later that night, as me and Kian are in bed, watching The Giver (A/N: Awesome movie, btw) he says something unbelievable.

"Jc?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"Can I say something without you getting mad?"

"Depends.. ask away."

"I think I'm catching feelings for Sammie." He bites his lip.

—-

OH MY LORD!

Words cannot express how sorry I am!

These past 4 weeks have been hectic, with Easter, and my school having 2 weeks of nothing but testing! I haven't had time to update! But here's your chapter and I hope your happy!

It didn't take a lot of time or thinking to write it, but it was tons of fun!!

There are 5 things I want to address.

1- Thank you for 8K reads! You guys are insane! You are all beautiful and all I can say is thank you, lovies! You are pushing me closer and closer to my goal of 10K reads! Oh, I just love you all so much! Feel free to inbox me any of your ideas or thoughts and feedback!

2- The meet & greet in NYC for Kian and Jc. Is that the kick off of the tour or just something sweet and simple for fans to warm up for the tour?

3- I have 6 weeks left of school! Then, I'll have sooo much time to update!

4- The KianAndJc channel is thriving and I could not be more proud of our boys.

5- There is a rumor going around that 6/6 of O2L might come back for a 3 Million Thank You video and/or week!!! If this is true, I will cry!

Anywhooooo, I hope you all are doing well (if you aren't you can message me or try out the site, 7CupsOfTea.com to seek professional help!) and are being patient with my slow af updates.

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany!