Chapter 20

-Jc's POV

JJ runs over to me and I look at him. "Please help me bandage my head." I pout. "Come on." He guides me to the bathroom. 

He cleans the wound and puts a bandage around my head. "Did you find out why Kian ran off like that?" He asks quietly. "No, I didn't.. Um.. I asked him what happened and he told me to stay out of his business.. then he pushed me and told me to go fuck myself.." I explain. He nods, "So he pushed you, told you to go fuck yourself then drove off?" He asks me and I nod. "Okay.." He says quietly.

He looks at me. "All done." He gives me a reassuring smile. "Thank you.." I give him a weak smile and hop off the counter. I give him a hug and go up to my room. 

-Kian's POV

I sigh and finally pull onto the highway after lots of contemplating. 

This is good for me... I think. It's gonna be great to finally get away for a little. 

I sigh and put the AUX Cord into phone and blink-182's "Always" came on. Great, I thought. Juuuuust great. Just what I need to stop thinking about my boyfriend.. a song we both love. 

I look out the window to my left and see my reflection. My cheeks are stained with tears and my hair is a mess. 

-I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands, they shake with goodbyes

I sigh, starting to cry.

-And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am, I'm trying
So here I am, are you ready?  

"I miss my baby boy..." I say to myself.

-Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you, taste you all night
Always  

I pull over and start typing out a text.

To Jc, my lil cutie: I'm sorry, baby... I overreacted.. Please tell me you forgive me tonight? Anaheim, CA - Yorba Regional Park. I love you. x"

---

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY CUTE LITTLE BABIES. Here's a gift from me to you! I'll probably be publishing another one sometimes before Christmas! 

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany