Chapter 10

~Kian's POV

Amusement park time!

Oh, this is going to be so fun! Me and Jc haven't been to an amusement park in forever! JJ and Dom are coming, too! So, it's extra special. I'm ready to go, so I'm just waiting for JJ and Jc. We're in our new house, and I'm sitting on the floor, playing Bruno Mars 'Marry You'. 

JJ and Jc burst out of the bathroom, fucking with each other. I stand up when I see JJ slap Jc. I shove him into the door. "Don't ever do that, again!" I raise my voice. Jc holds his cheek, looking up at me. "Kian, chill." JJ says to me, stepping back, obviously a little intimidated and scared. "Let's just go..." I sigh, grabbing Jc's hand, walking out of the house. 

When we arrive at the Amusement park, I shout. "This is so awesome." I smile. Do they sell hot dogs here, dude?" Jc says, looking around, re-quoting something from the first Countdown video on KianAndJc. JJ laughs. "Let's drink!" Dom shouts, getting excited. We all stop and look at him like he's crazy. "This is an amusement park." JJ says, snapping a picture of him. "Fuck, you're right. Damn!" Dom says and runs off, towards a roller coaster. 

I look and Jc and JJ. "Don't just stand there! Let's go!" I smile and run after Dom. They walk behind me. JJ decides to just take pictures while me, Jc and Dom ride. 

After the ride ends, Jc already has to throw up. I pat his back as he does, feeling sorry that we rode it 7 times. Jc had even protested on going on it again after the 3rd round. "I'm sorry.." I whisper, biting my lip. After he's done, he looks at me with sad eyes. He still looks green in the face. I pull him to me, hugging him gently. "I'm so sorry, baby.." I pout. He wraps his arms around me. "It's OK, Key.." He says. "Can we just hold off on the roller coasters for a little...?" He says, looking afraid of asking, because of Dominic standing right beside us, looking eager to go on another ride, or the same one again, ever. "Sure.. Is that OK with you, Dommy?" I ask Dom, looking at his pleadingly. I don't want Jc to throw up again. Dom nods, "If lil Jay needs a break, we can chill it out." I mouth a 'thank you so fucking much, Dom' to him. He smiles and signals a thumbs up to me. 

We eat, then walk around a little. Jc ends up winning be a huge unicorn. Reminds me of Andrea Russ- no.  I shake my head and smile at Jc, kissing his cheek. 

We end up riding more roller coasters and a bunch of other fantastic rides. Today was awesome!

---

Hey! I'm back! I didn't die, actually. Well, for a little I did. I had no inspiration to continue this story and I just got really lazy, but I am currently on Spring Break so I had a little bit of time to write. Honestly, I've been wasting my time sleeping, eating and watching KianAndJc and also, a new addition to my subscriptions: jacksepticeye. He's super funny and I love his Sims4 series. Go check him out!

Anyhow, this was just a filler chapter! I promise, next chapter will be more exciting. I realized I had left you guys and I hadn't updated for like, 24 days! But here's a chapter. I'm so sorry for doing that to all my beautiful readers! But, it will probably be a little while before I update again. I've had a pretty lazy Spring Break! But happy to be out of school for a little, also!

I want to say something about the KianAndJc channel. I am so happy it's in a good state and they are close to 1 Million subscribers! But honestly, I can't stand the thought of them growing up and suddenly abandoning the channel like Ricardo and Jc did to thesedudez. I couldn't stop crying after they hadn't posted a video for 4 months. I mean, they must've had some reason to end the channel, of course, but I don't want the KianAndJc channel to end on a bad note like thesedudez did.

This is the longest authors note ever, but, THANK YOU ALL FOR NEARLY 6K READS, 200 FAVORITES AND 100 COMMENTS! You guys rock!! I love you all!

Anyhoooow, I hope you all have an amazing Easter! 

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany!