Chapter 16

~Kian's POV

I'm furious. I'm raging. There's been pictures of Jc and Lia holding hands and stuff, all over Twitter and Instagram. I haven't talked to him about it yet, but I'm going to. 

I stand up,phone in hand. I'm determined to get the truth out of Jc about all this Jia bullshit. 

"JUSTIN!" I yell, running upstairs to his room. I storm into his room and pull him up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I shout, shoving my phone in his face, that has the Jia pictures shown. He gets a good 9 second look before he pushes my arm down and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. 

"You hold her hand and spend a day with her? What the fuck is that, Justin? Hmm?" He taps his foot impatiently, waiting for an answer. 

"Kian, I can expla-" Jc begins to say before I cut him off. "Are you cheating?! Did you kiss her?!" I yell, tears in my eyes. "Kian, calm dow-" I cut him off again. 

"We're over." I say simply and walk downstairs, starting to cry. Jc doesn't come after me. 

I'm so heartbroken. 

---

2 updates in one day! Am I nice or what?

I entered my story in the 2015 Wattys awards! So be sure to use the tag #MyWattysChoice on Twitter when sharing to vote for this story. It would mean a lot! 

So, Jian is over! Oh no! I hope something good happens to the both of them!

Have you seen the Jia pictures? If not, here's the link.

 https://instagram.com/p/5YwBbSDV2W/

If on mobile, it's basically everywhere, but where I got it from is jc.snapchats on Instagram. 

I love you guys!

xoxo, Your writer,

Tiffany!