Chapter 17

~Kian's POV

At this moment, there's no going back. I storm downstairs, tears streaming down my face. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.." I whisper, wiping at my eyes furiously. "Stop fucking crying." I say to myself. "He hurt you, there's no need to cry over his mistakes.." I remind myself. JJ walks into the house with Carissa. "Woah, what's wrong, Ki?" Carissa runs up to me, wiping my tears away with one hand, while wrapping her other arm around me. "I just b-broke up with Justin.. b-because of all t-the Jia pictures!!" I sob, hiccuping and stuttering like crazy. "Kian, calm down. It's okay..." JJ bites his bottom lip, walking up to me. 

A loud crash comes from upstairs, followed by a string of profanities. "That's Jc, isn't it?" He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Yeah.." I nod, pursing my lips together, tears continuously falling from my eyes. "Fuck.." JJ curses and runs upstairs, leaving Carissa to help me. 

~Jc's POV

I run my fingers through my hair, pacing around the room. Clothes thrown around the room, stuff smashed and things everywhere. I need something else to smash. My eyes trail to my TV and I run over to it. I rip the cords out of the wall and throw the TV against the wall. It slides down to floor and smashes. I breathe a sigh of relief when no dent appears in the wall. JJ bursts into the room, yelling at me. "JC, ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He grabs my arm, turning me to face him. I don't answer him. "Answer me, Jc..." JJ stares at me. "You know... I can't live without Kian.." I start to say.. "I know that, just... calm down, okay..?" JJ says as he begins approaching me slowly. He gets to me and wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I break out in tears and we stand there, engulfed in each others arms. JJ comforts me as I cry.. "I miss him and he's not even gone..." I whisper. "I need him back..." 

---

Hey y'all! 

VOTE FOR KIAN! AND ME! 

Haha, here's an update. I'm been sooo busy lately, with everything that's been happening. I also have had no inspiration, which sucks because I put my story in the #WATTYS2015! But, anyhow!

Kian's surgery went well and that's good! He's also up for a TCA - http://vote.teenchoice.com/ - He's in the category Choice Youtuber Digital! So go vote for him! 

I love you all. We reached my goal! We're at 15.8K! Next goal: 20K.

Hope you guys are all doing well. 

xoxo, Your writer, 

Tiffany!