Chapter 19: Birthday

I drove by all the places we used to hang out, getting wasted -Amnesia (5SOS)

LUKE'S PROFILE IS OMG SKWKJDJD

*~*~*

Emma's POV

"Okay Emma. We have to get you ready for tonight but first theres somewhere else we have to take you to. Put these on quickly and we'll fix your hair and makeup. Quick!" Amanda said and I put on the dress she told me to wear. It was a loose white dress. Simple and elegant. Maggie quickly grabs my arm and pushes me to a sit and starts to dl my makeup while Amanda does my hair. When Maggie finishes she hangs me a pair of silver high heels and a silver necklace. Once they finish they take me downstairs. When I start to go down the stairs I notice Luke is standing at the end of them waiting for me. When he notices me his eyes goes wide and so does his smile.

"You look... Wow" He says and I look at the ground blushing. "Happy birthday Emma" He says when I reach the end of the stairs and he sweetly kisses my cheek.

"Thank you Luke" I said looking at my hands still blushing. Luke puts two of his fingers in my chin and lifts my head.

"Don't hide your face. You're beautiful. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. In my entire life" He says and takes my hand and kisses the back of it. He guides me to the door and to the car. He opens the door of the car for me. I slide in and Luke closes the door and runs to his door. He enters and starts driving. He takes my hand in his and rests it in my lap. "I love you Emma. I never stopped loving you" He told me and I smile.

"Me neither Luke. I was lying in New York. I wouldn't be able to get over you" I told him and he brought our intertwined hands to his lips and kisses my hand. "Where are we going?" I ask him curious.

"To brunch. Just the two of us" He tells me smiling.

"Its 11AM" I tell him giggling.

"I know. We're going to take a walk and then eat brunch" He tells me and I nod.

We finally get to the place we're going to take a walk. I look around and it was Hyde Park. I've never been here but I always wanted to come. As soon as Luke parks the car I get out and start to jump of excitement. I rush to Luke's side and as soon as he gets out I grab his hand and push him with me. He closes the door and locks the car and comes with me. I jump still grabbing Luke's hand. He laughs and wraps a hand around my waist. I calm down and rest my head in his chest while hugging him. I intertwine our fingers and begin to walk with him through the park. I move my head from side to side trying to see everything and not miss everything.

" You look like a little kid that has been in Disney for the first time" Luke says laughing and I giggle.

"How did you know I always wanted to come here?" I ask him placing a kiss in his neck because I cant reach his cheek. God he's so tall.

"I know a lot of things about you" He says winking and I lightly slap his chest laughing. "Maggie told me" He says and I nod. That explains it.

*~*~*

Luke's POV

After walking through the park for about an hour I take her to a coffee shop to have brunch. I tell her we will eat sandwiches because I have a lot of things planned involving food for today. We order and I take her hand in mine.

"Emma, you know I love you right?" I tell her and she smiles blushing. "And I want to be with you forever. I know I have to go back on tour soon but I want to spend as many time as I can with you, and I want to bring you to the tour with me, but I can't because of the little baby boy we're going to have, and I can't stay because if I want to give my child a good education, health, and roof I have to work for it and gain money, and that's what I'm doing right now. I fit wasn't for the baby I would've brought you with me or I wouldn't accepter to go" I tell her feeling my eyes begin to water but I take a deep breath and keep the tears in.