Chapter 11

Yay I'm updating a lot this week! Hope you like this chapter.

I don't know if I finish this book and finish the series or do a third one and keep on telling their love story. You tell me. Love you, Duni'F

She belongs to me -Steal My Girl (One Direction)

Do you got snapchats??

*~*~*

Emma's POV

"Lucy. I need to talk to you" I told Lucy while walking in her kitchen and found her looking for snacks. Maybe Oreos. Thats her favorite cookie.

"Yes?" She told me smiling.

"I'm going today. I came to say goodbye" I told her and her smile immediately falls and so does my stomach.

Luke's POV

"Well that didn't went as bad as I expected it to go" I told the boys smiling after taking a shower and got dressed in fresh clothes. Suddenly I feel a hand slapping hard the back of my head and I grown in pain. I turn around and see Calum standing behind you.

"Are you an idiot?" He asks me with a serious expression.

"What was that for?!" I ask him angrily.

"For being an idiot" He says just as serious.

"WHAT DID I DO?!" I ask him frustrated now standing in front of him.

"How could you do that to Emma?" He asks me calmly making me more and more angry by how calm and serious and peaceful he is being right now after hitting me.

"She said she was okay?" I tell him stating the obvious.

"Oh my god Luke you're so stupid. She said she was okay but did you see her eyes? They were full with tears and hurt. Are you oblivious to what just happened?" Michael butts in.

"She wasn't hurt. She was fine. She said it herself. Look, I'll go find her and be sure. Bye" I told them.

I went out of the hotel to find Emma. I called her but it went straight to voicemail. I tried to call a few more times but they all want to voicemail. I decide to call her friend/sister. Maybe they're together right? I quickly dial her number but she told me Emma is not with her. I head to the hotel and wait in a lain of tourists till is my turn to talk to the receptionist. A couple of the people in line moved and it was finally my turn after 39 minutes of being standing in line.

"Has Emma Beers been here since this morning?" I ask him calmly.

"Yes. She checked out 20 minutes ago. She said she was going to the nearest airport and back to her home" The woman behind the counter tells me like if it was all good that she went away without telling anyone.

"What do you mean she went to the nearest airport?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes. You may catch her before her flight. The flight is at 5 P.M. and it's only 3:30 P.M. Good luck" She tells me smiling and I run out of the hotel looking for a taxi. After a few tries of finding one that wasn't full of people an empty cab stops.

"To the nearest airport please. And drive as fast as you can" I tell the man and he nods. He takes off and after what felt like centuries we arrive. I check my clock and realize it was only 10 minutes. I pay the driver and get out of the cab quickly without waiting for the change. I search through the crowd of people for a wavy brown hair and I finally spot one. I run quickly and grab her by the shoulder. When I turn her around I realize it was a complete stranger.

"Sorry. I thought you were someone else" I apologize with a smile.

"Don't worry" She smiles back and turns back to her line.

I run away from her and start to search again. After a few minutes of nit being successful I decide that I would look better from above so I climb the stairs to the next floor to get a better view. When I finally spot a wavy brown hair I yell.

"EMMA!!" I scream and her heads quickly moves around looking for the voice source. "LOOK UP!" I scream and she looks up to find me. As soon as our meet her eyes are full of hurt and she looks back down. I quickly go back to the next floor and run to her direction. When I finally spot her I see that she's walking fast away from where she was. I run to her and catch up with her easily. "Emma wait. Let me explain" I tell her put of breath but she ignores me and keeps walking. I grab her by the arm making her stop but she jerks it off. "What's wrong Emma?" I ask her again but she ignored me. Again. I'm guessing what Calum told me was true. "Emma I'm sorry I was drunk" I tell her and she stops in her tracks in front of a door.

"Well Luke this is it. Again. I guess destiny doesn't want us to be together. Goodbye. Have a good life" She tells me and walks to the door. My heart sinks and I can feel it sliding slowly down my chest and torso. I try ti breath but the air doesn't seem to get to my lungs. My vision becomes blurry and I cant control my shaky hands. When she said goodbye I could have swear my heart stopped beating for a minute. I though I had her. I need to scream. I need to tell her how much I love her. I'm never gonna be alright.

"Emma.." I breath out with my voice cracking. So this is what she felt when I left her. But multiplied by 1000 because she's a girl and well.. She's pregnant. "Emma.. Please. I thought I had you again. I screamed at the top of my lungs till my chest felt tight in the roof of the hotel and tried to cry but my eyes were already dry because I have cried so much since I left you just because I thought I was never getting you back. You were mine for a period of time and it was amazing. I didn't know how to say goodbye. Gosh, I don't know how to do it know because I love you so much, Emma, so much I would throw myself in front of a train for you. I love you Emma. I'm going out of my mind. I'm never gonna be alright. Not if I'm without you again. I can't handle being away from you. Even if it's for a day. It's been a hell for me being in this tour without you Emma. I hope you know that. You have me wrapped around your finger. I'm wrapped around your finger. Around your tiny and cute little finger." I tell her and grab her pinky.

"I'm sorry Luke I need to go. I don't want to have my baby in a tour bus in the muddle of the road thank you" Emma tells me cooly and it's like a dagger just inserted my chest.

"Do two things before you go and I'll leave you alone" I beg her.

"Sure.." She says unsure and I smile.

"First. Tell me truth. Do you still love me?" I ask her.

"No" She tells me and I blink rapidly trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Emma. I said the truth" I tell her trying to persuade her.

"It is the truth" She tells me again.

"No it's not. We both know it" I tell her and realize it's true.

"I.. I may still have feelings for you. Happy?" She whispers and I smile from ear to ear.

"Second. Let me give you a kiss. Before you go" I beg her.

"Of course n-" She begins to reject but I cut her off by kissing her. As our lips connect I get transported to another dimension and get lost in the sweet flavor of her Chapstick and the softness of her lips. A sweet and romantic and slow kiss and my heart lifted like it had wings. I know it's a girly thing to say but I'm immensely happy. My inside spark and I smile. I realize Emma hasn't tried to pull away and she's actually kissing me back. That makes me even happier. This is probably our last kiss. At least I kissed her.

Emma's POV

"Of course n-" I begin to refuse but he cuts my off by kissing me. Our lips and I get lost and can't think clearly. He kissed me. I'm kissing him back. I can't believe this. He slowly pulls back but I remain with my eyes closed trying to process everything. Then I slowly open them and find Luke smiling in front of me.

"Well if that was all, bye" I tell him and walk away. Fuck. I'm such and idiot. I've created a wall in so much time and he destroyed them by just saying he wanted me to kiss him. I'm such and idiot.