Chapter 9

First of all who heard the PATHETIC song Abigail wrote for Michael?! xD I fell so sorry for her. She's so pathetic.

You should all go check @alicrawford 's book. It's called HIM and omg is amazing❤️

Keep on whispering in my ear, tell me all the thing that I wanna hear 'cuz it's true, that's what I like about you. -What I like about you (5sos)

*~*~*

Luke's POV

It's been three days since my talk with Emma and I still can't get over it. Her words keep repeating in my head like a curse and I can't escape them. She and the other girl came yesterday but left quickly with the boys. They asked if I wanted to go but I said no. When they came back Michael asked to talk with me and he told me something I didn't wanna hear. He said she looked extremely sad and she had bags under her eyes. He also said she isn't eating well because even though she's pregnant she looks thin. I gotta talk to her. Talk some sense into her. If she keeps like this she's gonna hurt herself. And the baby. The baby.. I still don't know its sex. I gotta ask her. Just as Emma is bad I'm terrible. I haven't stood up from my bed unless is for shows and rehearsals. We're going back on the road on 2 days because they needed to re-arrange the concerts and all. I have 2 days left to talk with Emma. I stand up from the bed and as soon as my toes touch the floor I get the sensation I'm gonna fall. My legs are like jelly and I can barely feel them. I walk around for a bit and recover all my senses. I quickly shower change and head out. I know that if I go to Emma she wouldn't want to talk to me so I need to get to her friend. I think her name is Lacey... Or Lucy. I don't really know. I call Michael and asked him. He passed me her number and I called her.

~ Hey
~ Hey is this... Lacey?
~ It's Lucy.
~ Yes. Yes. Lucy. Well hey Lucy. It's Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer.
~ AAAAAHHHH!!
~ Wow calm down.
~ I'm sorry. Sorry. What's up Luke?
~ Look, I need to get to Emma and seeing she's your friend maybe tell me where she is?
~ First of all I'm not her friend. I'm her sister. Second of all she hates you so why should I give YOU her location? I'm not dumb okay?
~ I'm sorry but I really need it. I'll do anything.
~ Fine I'll give you her address, but if she asks you didn't get it from me!!
~ Yeah of course.
~ I don't really know where she is exactly but she told me she's staying at the hotel she stayed with you a fee months back.
~ Thanks! You just saved my life!
~ Anytime.

I hang up the phone and head straight to the Marriott Hotel. I go to the receptionist and when he told me he couldn't give me information about the residents I wanted to kill him. I sit in the lobby and wait for Emma to arrive or come downstairs or something. I just need to see her so badly.

Emma's POV

I head down to the lobby and almost fall when my feet stop hard at the ground. Luke was talking to the receptionist. Maybe he isn't here for me. Maybe he just left something when he was here. I mean, how could he possibly know I'm staying here if I only told Lucy and Calum and made Calum swear not to tell Luke? Luke and Lucy don't know each other... Still unsure and not wanting him to see me I rush back to the elevator and go back to my room.

15 minutes.

30 minutes.

1 hour.

He is probably long gone right? I jump out of bed and quickly put on my shoes and head downstairs. I feel a pang of relief when I notice that Luke isn't in the lobby anymore. I walk straight to the door carelessly.

"EMMA!" I hear a masculine voice scream my name and just like magic heavy footsteps are now running in my direction getting closer by the second. I start walking faster when I realized I stopped walking. Just when I was about to push open the hotel door a gnarled hand grabs my wrist and pushes me closer to his body. When I turn around and realize it's Ashton standing there and not Luke I felt a wave a relief.