Chapter 16

Cake and Lashton AF!

All you is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love, love is all you need -All you need is love (The Beatles)

Extra giant chapter just for you guys! Last chapter if year 2014!!

What are your New Years resolutions? Mine is to read more and write more and better and larger chapters :).

*~*~*

"Emma... Would you like to go on a date with me? A real date?" I ask nervous and she stares at my eyes with her big grey and temping eyes. All I see in her eyes is love and happiness. Does that mean she wants to? My face falls when her expression turn into confusion.

".... I... I would love to" She tells me and I smile. I grab her by the side and bring her to me. "Sing to me Luke. Please" She tells me and I laugh and begin to sing.

"Yesterday,
all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, I yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong,
now I long for yesterday

Yesterday,
love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday

Why she had to go
I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong,
now I long for yesterday

Yesterday,
love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm"

I finish singing to The Beatles song Yesterday and look down at her and notice she is asleep. I carry her in bridal style up to her room and lay her in her bed. I wall out taking one last glance at her and smile before closing the door and leaving her house.

*~*~*

I have already everything set up for the date. I'm going to take her for laser tag, then to a restaurant, and finally to a hot air balloon picnic to watch the sun rise. I call her mother and tell her everything and I think we're going to be back from the date at 6AM. Thankfully her mother didn't care and let her because she said I needed to spend time with her before I go away again. Shes right. I check my watch and it read 6PM. I need to pick Emma up at 8PM. Two hours to get ready. Emma texts me and I quickly respond.

How should I go to the date? -Em

First we're going casual then elegant so take a dress or anything elegant to change :D -Luke

*~*~*

I have jeans and a normal shirt on and a tuxedo on the car. This date needs to be perfect. I knock on Emma's door and after a few minutes Maggie opens the door.

"Maggie! Its nice to see you again! I tell her taking her in a hug.

"You too Luke. Emma is finishing retouching her makeup and will be down in a minute" She tells me when we pull away.

Just like Maggie said, after a minute Emma was walking down the stairs with baggy jeans, thanks to the baby, a white Nirvana shirt, making it obvious of the baby shes carrying, and black converse. I smile at the sight of her. Shes beautiful. I stick out my hand for her and she takes it happily. I smile at the sight of her smile. I missed that beautiful smile of hers. We get in the car and I drive to the laser tag place. You may be asking yourself, why there? Since we're both big Star Wars fans I decided to take her here.