Chapter 7

#vote5os #vote5sos #vote5sos AHHH WE WON!!

Best chapter I've made. Im pretty proud of it. And it's large for those who have been asking for one.

I updated earlier because I wont be able to update for a couple of weeks since I'm gonna be studying for exams that are in two weeks. Sorry :(. But I'll still try to update but if I do they're gonna be super short because I'm super stressed about them. Hope you understand :). Xoxo,
Duni'F (Darth Vader)

I'm thinkin' 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand. Me, I fall in love with you every single day, I just wanna tell you I am. -Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)

*~*~*

Luke's POV

Yay! We're stuck God knows where. I'm just hoping that we make it on time to Australia so I can see Emma. She needs to know how much I regret leaving her, how much I miss her, I much I think about her, how much I love her... But right now I can't think about that. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere and no cars are passing, the phones have no signal, and it looks like a freakin desert. Being the stupid boy I am the first thing I do is take a selfie in the middle of the road. I ask Calum to take it and he looks at me weirdly. Once I take my selfie sitting in the middle of the road, I put on my earbuds and start listening to music.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15 minutes.

20 minutes.

UGH!!

I stand up from the dirty road and head where the boys we're all together. I arrive and everyone is quite. The only sound I can hear is the sound if the birds in the distance.

"What's wrong?" I ask the boys.

"Nothing. We're just waiting for Paul to get off the phone" Liam answers and my eyes widen. Paul has phone reception here? Harry obviously notices my reaction and answers my question.

"Right here he doesn't. He is on the roof of the bus talking on the phone. Apparently of you are in a high elevation your phone has signal" He explains and I nod. After a few minutes Paul is climbing off the roof and looks at us with a disappointed look on his face.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asks reading everyones mind.

"They're sending a bus to come pick us up" He says and relieved expressions takes over all of our faces. "I'm not done yet. The bus is coming but we eon't be able to go to Australia right now. I'm sorry you wont be able to see your family you guys. I really am. So when the bus comes they're gonna take us to the airport and we're gonna head to Nee York. Your show in Australia is gonna be after the tour around USA" Paul finishes saying and all the boys nod except from me. I'm stunned, shocked, paralyzed, disappointed, angry, sad. I wont be able to see Emma for another month. Maybe more. I can't do this. You need to. You signed a contract. Besides you need to money if you want to keep your baby safe, and if you want to give her/him a good education. My subconscious reminds me.

Fuck. My. Life.

Well, I think I'm gonna have to bear with it. At least its just a month. Not a year.
After waiting for 20 more minutes we see two busses heading to our direction. My insides immediately light up. I'm so tired of being out here in the hot air. My skin already feels like the sun because of the heat. I need an air conditioner. NOW.

As soon as the busses stop moving besides us I climb inside. I feel the cold air hit my body and I shiver. Delicious. I run towards the beds before anyone else so that I can pick a bed down and not up. Because if I pick it up and the bus makes a turn I will fall. I settle down and realize that all the other boys did too. Luckily they sent two busses. One for 1D and one for us, since we all didn't fit in one. Calum is in the bed beside me and Ashton is over me. Michael is next to Ashton. I head towards the play room. All the boys are playing GTA and I just watch them.
"Dude, you wanna play?" Michael asks me but I shake my head.