Chapter 15

Carrie's POV
I didn't even know what to say do we make her feel as if she was a burden if so I'm a horrible Mom. Mike took over.
"Grace Marie, don't you ever think your a burden to us, ever, we love you so much I can't come close to even explaining it." he said "I love you with all my heart nothing can ever change that okay, so the people who say otherwise are irrelevant." I said as we pulled up to the hotel. We worked it out so now Gracie is all good and she finally gets to be off oxygen tomorrow. We walked into the hotel and checked in. We had a suite with two beds a living room and etc. Grace went to bed so it was just Mike and I up. "That lady was so out of line how could you say that to someone" Mike said angrily " I don't know babe people are just... they... I can't even explain it." "Lets just go to bed babe" "Okay Princess I have to go take a shower, I'll be in bed in a little"
he said as he went into the bathroom. When I heard the shower go on I went in the bathroom and got in with him. "Babe what are you doing Grace is right down the hall"
"it's Fine she's asleep she won't know" I said
"Okay Babe"
what I thought was going to be a five minute make out session, turned into something a whole lot more.
"I love you so much Care"
"I love you too Mike"
We finally got out of the shower and into bed. We talked for a while but then Grace started to talk in her sleep
"Stop I'm sorry please stop no no please I'm sorry no no NOOOOO GET AWAY FROM ME John stop"
"Grace get up get up it's just a dream" she shot up and put her head into Mikes chest and cried
"He was going to take me away from you guys" she said hyper ventilating
"Who sweet heart" Mike said as she had her head buried into his Chest.
"John he was the one I lived with before I came to you guys"
"You mean your biological Father?" Mike asked while rubbing her back
"No, he is not my father the only Father I have is you I don't want anything to do with that man" she said with anger in her voice. Not that I like to see my daughter like this, but, she called Mike her only Dad how sweet was that. "We won't let anyone take you away from us it'll be okay sweet heart" Mike said trying to comfort her. We all sat on her bed. Grace finally fell asleep, but on Mikes chest so he didn't want to move, to wake her up or make her feel like we're leaving her. So Mike and I laid down with Grace in between us. In both of our arms, than Mike stretched out his other arm and wrapped it around me. "Good Night babe" I said as I sat up to kiss him. "Good Night Princess"
I gave him a peck on the lips and went to sleep surrounded with the two people I love most.