Chapter 21

July 10
I woke up to the most amazing smell, Mike wasn't there. I went down stairs to the table all set with candles and rose pedals and Grace giving Mike a signal to say I was there. "Good mornin' mama", she said giving me a hug. "Good morning baby" Mike came over and wrapped his muscular arms around me "happy anniversary princess" "happy anniversary cowboy"
As Mike was finishing up with breakfast I heard Grace calling my name so I went upstairs. "Here everything is in this bag it should be all set when you give it to him it'll be perfect" "Thanks babe". I said giving her a hug. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as she picked up a duffle bag. "And where are you going" I asked confused. "Oh I'll see you tomorrow I'm sleeping over Aunt Ivey's love you have a good anniversary". She left out the door with Ivey who was parked in the drive way.
"So, what are we doing today "I asked Mike. "Well, I figured we could get some dinner and then I have surprise."
                            ...
"Hey, Gracie"
"Hey Aunt Ivey"
"We're going to take a ride cause I need your help"
We drove to the pharmacy, and went to the pregnancy test section.
"Which one" she asked me
"Um.. Maybe this" I handed her 3 of the first response tests.

"Okay, let's get out of here".
We checked out and went back home but she was scared to death.

"Aunt Ivey everything is going to be alright, I love you so much and this baby will to".

"I love you too it's just I don't want to screw this baby up what if it hates me or what if Mark doesn't want one right now"

"What are you even talking about like are you kidding he loves kids look how he treats All of Jimmy's kids Cohen and Me. Second of all how could you, my favorite aunt screw any kid up. Why do you think Mom and Dad give me to you when something happens or they're not around cause they trust you with all their hearts"..
She went into the bathroom took the tests and came back out. After what felt like forever we heard the timer go off.
"Grace go check please" Aunt Ivey said nervously...
...
It was after dinner and we started driving out of the city limits
"Um.. Mike home is the other way"
"Yeah I know"
We finally stopped and he told me to wait in the truck.
"Come on babe" he said opening the door for me.
I got out and there was white lights hanging from the trees and the bed of his truck had blankets and some pillows.
"Oh my Gosh Mike this is amazing, I love it"
"Dance with me" he said with a smile, as he went to turn the radio up.
"Um.. Babe I'm only getting static" he said disappointed
"Baby it's okay all I want is you anyway" and we swayed back and forth together, even with out the music and I loved it.
"Come here" he said going towards the bed of the truck. He picked me up and he came up as well.
"Happy Anniversary Baby" he said handing me a kind of heavy box.
"Mike oh my gosh I love it" I said tearing up. It was a microphone with Gracie's name, her birthday and the day we got her engraved on it.
"Grace Marie Fisher
July 12, 1999
February 28, 2015"
"Thank you so much baby" I got the bag out of the cab of the truck and gave it to Mike. He took the tissue paper out and took out his gift.
"Babe seriously" he said excitedly
"Yes"
He threw the down the jersey that said "Daddy 12" and came over to give me a million kisses.
"Princess were gonna have a baby" he said as a tear escaped his eye"
"Yeah we're gonna have a baby..."

"Aunt Ivey, they are all positive"
"Really, your right Gracie it's all gonna be alright..."