Chapter 20

What happened I said panicked
"Well there was a driver who was drunk, he ran a red light. He was driving a pickup and he flipped your husbands car over and landed in a swamp"

I'll be there in ten minutes I said trying to rush out of the house.
"Grace I need you down here right now"
"Yes ma'am" she comes running down
"Something happened to Dad I need you to stay here okay call if you need anything I love you" I give her a kiss on her forehead and walk out...
                               ...
I arrive at the hospital and walk up the the receptionist
"Excuse me ma'am I'm looking for my husband, Mike Fisher"
"Your name please"
"Carrie Fisher"
"He is in room 126"
"Thank you"
I walked in to Mike sleeping all bruised up with a gash on his cheek. The doctor walked in to tell me his current condition, while we walked into the hall. "Well he's been out cold since evaluating him, he should have a full recovery and wake up any minute. He had a gash on his face that is being stitched up as we speak. Other wise it's just some cuts and bruises he's very lucky." "Thank you so much" I walked back into Mike's room he started  stirring around I sat by his side till I saw those crystal blue eyes I loved so much "Hey babe"
"I'm so glad your okay I couldn't live without you"
"I'm all good care bear really I'm just glad to see you I missed you guys"
"We missed you too."
"Well you get to come home later I just have to sign the discharge papers."
                                 ...
Grace's POV
I heard the door open with Mom and Dad walking through. I was so happy dad was okay I love him way to much to lose him.
"Hey Daddy" I ran up to him to give him a hug as he picked me up. After we all went to bed safe and sound...