Chapter 6

* Three Days Earlier*

Grace's POV

Dad please stop I'm sorry for what ever I did I said as he hit me again. "NO BITCH YOU SHUT UP" I ran trying to get away he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the basement. He slammed me against the wall and bashed my head into it. Than took his belt and hit me four more times and I screamed. That was a mistake then he got mad more mad then he already was. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH" he grabbed my arm really hard and broke it. And then took his belt to my legs. Wonderful how am I going to explain this to people. He then left me down there I just sat there in the fetal position. Why didn't mom take me with her, she took my younger sister but not me, he has gotten far worse with this after they left. I started to hear sirens. This time they weren't going to just leave after I would tell them I was fine and covered the bruises cause, this was the third time they've showed up not the other million times this has happened. They'll know that I'm not fine and what's going on cause I can't hide a broken arm or a bleeding head and legs. The neighbors I guessed heard us screaming. I hear them come to the door it sounded like they arrested him cause I heard his voice get more distant. That's the last thing I heard then I blacked out. I woke up in this white room. I was hooked up to wires and my arm hurt and was wrapped in an ace bandage and a splint. My head was wrapped up too and I had a really bad headache. Where was I going to go I had no family. After three days I left the hospital. Child protective services took me to an orphanage. I'm an Orphan.