Chapter 5

"Care I know your upset about this but we can always adopted right?" "Yes but would you want that though" "Of course why wouldn't I. Just because he or she will not be related to us by blood doesn't mean we will love he or she any less." My melted as soon as he said that how sweet. "Okay Mike what about I call an adoption agency today and we can go to an orphanage what do you think Babe" "That sounds great baby"

*Phone conversation*

Carrie: Hello I was wondering if my husband and I could adopt a child from the orphanage

Receptionist: We would love that we just need your names and we need to do some background Checks on both of you and see if you and your husband are eligible for adopting children depending on background checks and your salaries to see if you can support a child. Your names please.

Carrie: Oh of coarse my name is Carrie Fisher and my husband's name is Michael Fisher.

Receptionist: Well thank you and we will be in touch soon thank you bye.

Carrie: Thank you bye

*Phone call ends*

"Mike we might be able to adopt!!!!!!!" I said to him with a huge smile on my face when I looked at him he had a huge grin from ear to ear
"Care I can't wait. Do you want a girl or a boy" We both said at the same time girl. I'm so glad we agreed on that . We went home ate dinner and went to "bed" and fell asleep in each other's arms.
*One Week Later*
"Mike I just got a call from the orphanage and they said we could adopted a child!!!!" "I can't wait baby"