Chapter 3

I was so upset I'm finally at Ivey's and trying not to cry or seem upset in front of her, so I cleaned myself up and calmed down As I'm walking in I see Ivey running to the door when I open the door she basically tackles me. "Carrie I missed you so much" I missed you too. I said as I giggled. So we went back into the kitchen and I helped Ivey ice cupcakes. "what's wrong Care" she said "oh nothing" I said with tears welling up in my eyes "I think I know when there is something wrong with my best friend Carrie" I looked up at her looking away from the cupcakes I was icing and a tears started to fall from my eyes. "I was listening to the radio on the way here and the end of Undo It was on and after the song ended the radio host said it's sounds like Carrie Underwood wants to Undo It to Mike Fisher and than they said I was having an affair with Brad. And Mike wanted a divorce because of that and he wanted kids and I wasn't ready yet". "I'm sorry Carrie" "Why don't they get that it's just a song" I said crying . "And I never cheated on Mike and never will and did Mike really think that Ivey"
"I'm sure he doesn't think that at all Carrie the media just likes to start rumors about celebrities" "Your right but I'm gonna talk to him about it when I get home". "Do you even want kids yet" she said "I mean yeah but I don't know if Mike does yet" "Talk to him about it Care" "Okay thanks Ivey see you later Bye" We hug and I left and didn't turn on the radio on my way home. When I got home Mike was cooking Dinner. "Mike can we talk" "Sure babe give me one sec". He came in the living room and sat next to me and looked into my eyes. "Do you want a divorce Mike" I said with tears in my eyes. "Baby of corse not where did you get that from". "I was listening to the radio on the way to Ivey's and the radio host said they were getting reports of you wanting a divorce because I wasn't ready for kids yet and you wanted kids now. And then they said that I was having an affair with Brad and wanted to run off with him" I said to Mike crying then he took me into his arms and I cried into his chest. "Care I would never in a million years want to divorce you and you would never cheat on me cause you love god too much to let him down. And we both love each other too much to let each other down". Once he said this it was like I fell in love with him all over again. "I love you Care" "I love you too Mike" "Mike do you want kids" "Yes, but not until we are both ready your not holding me back from anything" "Okay I think I'm ready to have kids Mike". I looked at him seriously. "Really Care cause I don't want to pressure you in any way" "Yes I'm sure so, do we try for a baby Mike" "I guess we just stop not trying to have a baby Carrie" He said with a huge smile on his face. "I love you Carrie Marie" "I love you to Michael Andrew"