thirteen

Libby's POV

We arrived home at 3am and brought all of our stuff inside.

I showed Calum and Luke the guest room and Michael and Ash were sleeping on the couches.

Calum set his stuff down and passed out.

The boys, Kaitlyn and I all sat on the carpet and talked for a while.

"Tomorrow we're having some friends over from school. So please don't trash the place." I said sleepily.

"We won't. No promises from Calum though." Ashton said laughing and pointing to the sleeping boy behind him.

"Don't know about you all but I'm very tired and going to sleep. See ya in the morning." Kaitlyn said smiling and walking upstairs.

"I second that motion. Night guys." Ashton said heading to the back couches.

"You Guys wanna watch a few movies with me?" I asked Michael and Luke.

They both nodded in agreement and I turned on the Tv.

-
-

Being the amazing host that I am I let Michael pick because Luke had no preference.

This was in fact a huge mistake.

He had picked a horror film, something I absolutely could not stand.

So, two hours later my face was hidden in Michael's shoulder while he gripped the popcorn bowl.

Luke was in a ball on the floor on the verge of tears.

Michael paused the movie and motioned for me to watch.

He snuck over to look and violently shook him and screamed.

Luke was terrified and almost kicked Michael in the head.

I on the other hand couldn't stop laughing.

Luke didn't find the whole situation as amusing as I did and chucked a pillow at me.

I threw one back and thus commenced the great pillow war.

_____________________

Surprise update BC boredom 🍥🍣