fourteen

Michael's POV

I woke up passed out on the coffee table with feathers in my nose and hair. I sat up and noticed that feathers were everywhere.

Libby was on the couch adjacent to me and Ashton was in the corner asleep on the ground.

I got up and walked to the kitchen I made myself some coffee.

I heard some rustling and looked over and saw Libby getting up. She made her way over to the kitchen and sat in the countertop in her adorable pajamas.

"Coffee?" I asked pointing to the pot.

"Nah, that's Kaitlyn's. I'm a tea type of gal." she said smiling.

"Then can I make you some tea?" I asked.

"I'll grab it." She said hoping off the countertop.
She made her way to the refrigerator and grabbed some black tea that was in a large pitcher.

She poured herself a mug of tea and resumed her spot on the counter.

I walked over next to her and sat beside her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You're really cute you know." I said smiling at her.

Her cheeks turned slightly red and she smiled back at me.

She replied with a sweet thank you and hoped off the counter.

"I have to go get ready and then pick up some friends. I'll talk to you later and don't destroy the house. Okay?" She said.

"Okay." I said and walked over to her and kissed her head. "I'll see you later. I'll get the boys to clean up the feathers."

-
-

Libby's POV

I took a quick shower and put my hair in a stupid looking bun. I threw on some black jeans and a sweater. I picked up my vans and keys and made my way to the bathroom. A quick teeth brushing later I was on my way out the door.

-

I got to Cate's house rather quickly considering the fact that she only lines like a few blocks away.

I knocked on the door and her mother answered.

She invited me in and told me Cate was still asleep upstairs.

Naturally I ran upstairs and into her room. I tiptoed over to her bed and started making duck noises. She jolted awake with fear in her eyes.

"LIBBY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. NOT COOL." She said panting.

I started cracking up and fell to the floor.

"That was priceless. Now get up we need to go get Bekah." I said standing up.

"Ok, but I'm going in my Pjs." Cate said still tired.

-
-

We made our way over to Bekah's and picked her up in my fabulous minivan.

We then made out way back to the house to get Kaitlyn.

___________________

THANK YOU FOR 450 READSAHHHHHHHH

quick update for YOUUUUU