seven

Libby's POV

"KAITLYN PASS ME THE CHEETOS AND THE TEA." I said while continuing to drive.

Kaitlyn moved from her spot in the passenger seat to the back of the minivan to grab food out of bag we loaded with snacks from a local gas station. (Sketchy gas station food😂)

We had been driving for several hours and I had to pee and wanted some tea.

ding

I glanced down at my phone and handed it to Kaitlyn, who had returned to her former position in the passenger seat.

"Can you read this for me?" I asked trying to stay focused on the road ahead while stuffing Cheetos in my face.

"It's from Michael." She said smiling. "I wonder if he's with ashton."

"Stop fantasizing about your chances with Ashton and tell me what he said."
I replied shoving about 10 Cheetos in my mouth and drinking tea to wash it down.

"He said 'Hey, we're going on stage. We'll meet you guys after in the lounge backstage. Do you guys have the passes?'"

I glanced down at the center console where the backstage passes lay.

"Ok text him that were on our way." I replied.

-
-

We pulled in the back parking lot of the concert arena. Kaitlyn put all of our food trash in a bag and I grabbed our passes and my phone. We walked up to the back door and were let in the back door by security.

The backstage was quite nice, actually. Paintings covered the wall like wallpaper.

With my hands in my black jeans I starred longingly at these paintings, all of bands, as if they held nostalgia. All bands I grew up with, I went over the names in my head.

Blink-182, Green Day, Sum 41, All Time Low, Fall out boy, my chemical romance... God how I missed them.

The lyrics to Welcome to The Black Parade played in my head. (Sry Kt LYNNN bc i know you're not going to get this reference but oh well)

"When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city,
To see a marching band,
He said, "Son, when you grow up...

"Would you be the savior of the broken"

I turned around, shocked to hear that I was actually singing out loud and that someone began to sing with me.

He was standing there. Michael. Sweaty and some hair dye running down the side of his head.

"You're a my chemical romance fan?" I asked blushing slightly.

"Of course." He said as the other members of 5SOS poured into the room. "You're an incredible singer!" He added.

"Thank you" I said blushing harder.

"Have a seat if you like, we're going to change. We'll be right back." He said pointing at the boys then running out of the room.

Kaitlyn and I sat down on the black leather couches and waited for the boys to return.

---------------------------

I'm so tired and MCR reference WHOOP