two

Libby's POV

I glanced down at my iPhone on my night stand. The time was six forty-five, she would be here any minute. I looked up from the screen and into the mirror.
My brown hair was straightened and my bright red tips fell on my shoulders nicely. (Picture above (;)My red flannel and black jeans were slightly wrinkled, but it didn't bother me.
Ding dong. That's her.

I trotted down the stairs and out the door. Kaitlyn was wearing a beautiful floral dress with black tights. "Wow you look incredible Kait" I said in awe of her beauty

"Thank you!" She said twirling happily In her dress.

We got into my beaten up silver mini van and headed to Tampa.

-
-
We pulled into the incredibly busy parking lot and found a spot that seemed like a mile away from the stadium.

"What seats are we in Kait?" I asked half-interested.

"FRONT ROW BABY!" She screamed.

"Cool. You're still buying me dinner after this though." I said elbowing her playfully.
-
-
We took our seats and watched the opening act.
Then they came on.
Nothing really special accept for him.
He was incredible. He had bright red hair like mine and looked like an angel. He saw me and gave me a wink.
I smirked and turned to Kaitlyn.
"Who's he?" I asked pointing to the red head.
"Michael Clifford, guitarist and singer." She replied chirpily.

"I guess I'll have to get to know this Michael Clifford." I said smiling.

___________________________

What do you think? To lazy to proofread so srry for mistakes👌

-ℰ.ℛ.ℳ