seis

Michael's POV

"ASHTONNNNN" I yelled.

I was sitting in the tour bus kitchen and saw Ashton's head pop out from his bunk.

"What?" He asked half asleep.

"Two things, first you slept through like four states and were in New York." I started.

He gave a sleepy nod and hopped down from his top bunk and joined me in the kitchen, sitting in the chair across from me.

"And?" He asked curious as to what I had to say.

"You know the girl who has my pick?" I asked rhetorically

He nodded.

"Well, her and her bestfriend are meeting us backstage after tonight's show. Her name's Libby and her friend's name is Kaitlyn." I said.

"What's the significance of you telling me this?" Ashton asked sleepily and slightly annoyed.

"Well, I may know her as Kaitlyn, But I think you may know her as the girl in the floral dress from Florida." I said smirking.

Ashton's eyes widened.

"She's...she's.. Coming here?" He asked stuttering in disbelief.

"Yes, but only to return my pick. They'll meet us after the show." I replied.

"Ok....so I'll get to talk to her?" Ashton asked excitedly.

"Yes, that's not the point though. She is coming to return my pick. Where's Luke and Calum? DID SOMEBODY SHOVE LUKE IN THE FRIDGE AGAIN?" I asked striding over to the tour bus refrigerator.

I opened the door of the large box and half expected to find a frozen Luke carcass.

"No, I think they are still sle-" Ashton was interrupted by a crash.

Both of our gazes found the back of the tour bus where a half asleep Luke fell off of the top bunk.

Ashton and I proceed to laugh hysterically while Luke got up and punched me in the arm.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my now injured arm. "Ashton was laughing too."

"Too bad, anyways, what state are we in and when does the show start?" Luke replied picking up his phone and scrolling through Twitter.

"Show starts at 7:30 and we are almost to Albany, We are passing by this town/ area called Agloe that isn't a real town, but was at one point." (Thumbs up if you get the reference)

Luke nodded and continued scrolling. Calum got up and started having some cereal while Ashton and I talked about the girls.

I know I've never met her, but I was getting sort of excited to see her again.

-------------------------------------------

Too tired to proofread 💕🌞