one

Libby's POV

"Libby, PLEASE take me. Just one night and I'll pay for the tickets. I just need a ride." Kaitlyn begged.

She wanted a ride to a concert. Her favorite band was playing and she never shuts up about them and how much she loves them. She rambles on endlessly about a kid named Ashley...or Anston.. Or something of that nature.

"Please Libby, an early 19th birthday present?" She pleaded.

"Fine" I huffed reluctantly. "Only if you buy me dinner first."

"Yessss!" She screamed as she hugged me

"Ok, a little tight there Kaitlyn." I say shoving her off of me. "When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow night at seven!" She said in a sing songy tone.

"Ok, I'll see you then." I say scooping up my backpack and exiting Kaitlyn's house.
-
-

I hopped in my car and sighed. Why can't this girl get a license already? I thought banging my head on the steering wheel. I began to pull out of the driveway when Kaitlyn sent me a text.

Here's the band we're seeing: 5 Seconds of Summer LIVE IN TAMPA

Oh great, I thought, another one of these bands.

___________________________

Hey guys! Starting a new fanfic and I'm really excited about this one. Btw Kaitlyn is an 18 year old that is funny and very kind. Libby is a 20 year old who I'm not sure if she goes to Uni or not. We'll see! Sorry this is really short and enjoy😘!