seventeen

Kaitlyn's POV

The 8 of us were packed into Libby's minivan and were out on the road.

"Can someone kindly tell us where we're going?" Libby asked slightly scared.

Ashton looked back at Libby through the rear view mirror and laughed.

"If we told you it wouldn't be any fun." He said continuing to chuckle.

"Ok, well then wake me up when we get there." She said leaning her head on the window.

-

Libby was passed out and so was Luke.

"Soooo are we going to tell her that were headed to an amusement park or?" Bekah asked from the back seat.

"She would stab all of us if she knew we were taking her to ride roller coasters." I replied.

Cate and Bekah exchanged glances and then nodded in agreement.

"She hates roller coasters?" Michael asked. "Aww. That's so cute."

"Yeah, cute until she starts screaming bloody murder in your ear and the ride hasn't even started yet." I say laughing.

"I call not sitting next to her!" Calum yells.
"Not it!"
"Not it!"
"Not it!"
"Not it!"
"Not it!" I chimed in.

Luke rose his head and looked around slightly confused.

"What did I miss?" He asked groggily.

"Oh, not much." Cate said chuckling.

"Yeah. You just get to sit next to Libby on the roller coasters." Michael added.

Luke looked slightly suspicious, but then waved it off and began to fall asleep again.

-
-

I was awoken to Ashton gently shaking my arm and telling me to get up and that we're here.

I looked back and saw that everyone else was asleep. I shot a glance at Ashton and put my finger to my lip.
I reached forward into the glove compartment and pulled out a whistle.

I blew into It and watched the whole car shake or scream.

Ashton and I were cracking up watching them all freak out.

Today's gonna get interesting.

________________
UPDATED.