four

Michael's POV

I started frantically pacing backstage.

"Michael, it's just a pick. It's ok." Luke said trying to calm me down.

"Luke, you and I both know it's not just a pick." I said continuing to pace.

"Calum, any luck getting Ashton out of his 'love coma.'"Luke asked.

Calum looked up at Luke from the couch where he and Ashton were seated and shook his head.

"He won't shut up about This girl in the front row." Calum said shaking his head.

Ashton was laying on his side on the black leather couch that was backstage in the dressing room.

"She was perfect guys. The way her hair fell down her back and the way she sung along to every one of our songs." Ashton recalled in a love struck tone.

"Ashton, it's just a girl." Luke spoke calmly.

"Maybe to you, but to me she's an angel. An angel in a floral dress and black tights." Ashton said replaying the image of the mysterious girl in the front row over again in his head.
-
-
I logged in to my Twitter and started to craft a new tweet.

"Hey guys, tonight's concert was awesome, but I seem to have misplaced my lucky pick. Please tell me if found.😘"

I sent it out and hoped for a response.

-
-
Libby's POV

We hopped into my car and were a little ways down the street and then pulled over at McDonalds.

We got inside and found a seat. Kaitlyn brought our food to the table. My fingers were taping the table rapidly.
Kaitlyn noticed how nervous I was and nudged my arm.

"It's fine. We just need to relax and come up with a plan." She said smoothly. "Maybe you can even meet him and I can meet Ashton." She said dreamily.

I laughed slightly. We both pulled out our phones to change the subject a bit.

I was scrolling through Instagram when Kaitlyn gasped.

"What?" I yelled concerned.

She shoved her phone towards me. It was Michael's Twitter. His latest tweet.

"Hey guys tonight's concert was awesome, but I seem to have misplaced my lucky pick. Please tell me if found.😘"

"What do I do?" I ask tiredly.

"Dude. Just send him a picture of the pick on the number that's on the side." She said slipping the pick next to me.

"Okay then." I said.

I whipped out the camera on my phone and held up the pick. I took a picture of it and sent it to the number on the side of the pick.

___________________________

Longer, to lazy to proofread. Yep. Fave fun 👌

- e.r.m