five

Michael's POV

The boys and I were all loaded on to the tour bus. Calum was taking a shower and Luke was making some cereal. Ashton and I were both sprawled out on the brown couches.

ding.

My phone made a noise making me jump a little. I looked down at the bright screen of my iPhone and saw a new text from an unknown number.

It was a picture of my pick.

"GUYS!" I yelled.

"What?" Luke yelled dropping his cereal.

"Somebody has my pick! They found it!" I said and showed Luke and Ashton the picture.

"Wait...who's that in the background?" Ashton asked snatching my phone to examine the picture.

"It's her! The girl in the front row! Look it's the dress she was wearing." Ashton yelled excitedly.

"I'll text her." I said recollecting my phone.

(Bold-Michael and regular- Libby)

Hey thanks so much for finding my pick. I don't know what I'd do without it.

No problem. Where should we meet to get it back to you?

Um....that's the thing. Our next show is in NY. So...if you wouldn't mind meeting us there you can come see us play if you like too.

Ok, I'll have to check with a friend of mine first. One minute.

Ok, I guess we'll go. We are going to drive there, if that's ok.

Tomorrow at 7 pm is the concert. thanks so much again.

No problem :) see you in NYC

___________________________

Whelp, there you go

-e.r.m