Twenty

Libby's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and the giggles of various different house residents.

I hopped out of bed and tied my hair out of my face. Walking outside my bedroom a cool breeze that normally doesn't flow through my house hit me.

The sliding glass doors were open and a fall wind was blowing through the house.

Calum and Bekah were in the kitchen cooking all sorts of different foods. Bekah was still in her pjs and her hair was sitting casually in a low ponytail. Calum was wearing a beanie and some sweatpants that I'm assuming he slept in.

The countertop was full of various fresh foods ranging from sweet cinnamon rolls to cheesy scrambled eggs.

Ashton and Kaitlyn sat at the counter top and Cate was talking to Luke over some scrambled eggs and toast at the kitchen table with a jug of orange juice sitting to their left. Both of them sitting happily in there pjs, Cate wearing an oversized Van Halen tshirt and Luke in a black blink-182 t shirt.

Bekah flipped around some scrambled eggs while Calum laughed at her "scrambling egg skills". Bekah faked being offended and punched Calum in the arm playfully.

They'd make a cute couple.

Ashton sat at on a chair at the bar and Kaitlyn was seated in the chair next to him with her legs draped over Ashton's lap. Kaitlyns brown hair sitting atop her head in a messy bun. Kaitlyn picked a piece of toast off her plate and tossed it at Ashton.

Ashton was laughing and leaned over and kissed Kaitlyn's cheek.

"Can we keep PDA to a minimum this morning?" I asked drawing everyone's attention to the half asleep and bed head ridden creature standing in the living room.

"Oh, look sleeping beauty's up." Bekah said jokingly. Then continuing to prepare a beautiful breakfast. She cleaned off a pan and grabbed a clean plate and began to serve herself.

"So you want me to keep this to a minimum?" Kaitlyn asked leaning over and kissing Ashton.

"YES PLEASE." Cate yelled chucking a piece of scrambled egg at Kaitlyn.

Micheal came up behind me and wrapped his slightly tattooed arms around my torso.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said smiling and resting his heals on my shoulder.

"Morning, handsome." I said leaning up and pecking his cheek.

"Oh so you can do it, but when we do it its considered gross?" Ashton asked slightly confused.

We all nodded sarcastically in agreement.

"Well, what are we going to do today?" Bekah asked seating herself at the table next to Luke and poured a big glass of orange juice into her cup.

"I'm down for whatever." Calum said walking to go get a cup of coffee from the kitchen.

"Well," Michael started. "One of my friends is In a little known band and he's coming to Tampa tonight. He says he could hook me up with some awesome seats."

"Ooooh, what band?" I said intrigued.

"Oh just a little band called Sleeping with Sirens. Kellin's one of my best friends." He said smiling.

"WHAT. WHAT. WHAT." I yelled. "YOU MEAN LIKE THE WORLD TOUR WITH PIERCE THE VEIL?" I screamed even louder.

"Oh you've done it now. She's never going to shut up." Kaitlyn said rolling her eyes.

"OH MY GOD, CAN WE GO? PIERCE THE VEIL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'll give Kellin a call." Michael said smirking at how much excitement it gave me.

I couldn't wait for today.

________________________

I don't know when this will be posted but hear you go ❤️ also this may or may Not mark the end of the hiatus(not sure yet)