nine

Libby's POV

Michael and the boys walked back in a few moments later.

Ashton walked over to Kaitlyn and led her outside. He said something about the incredible view that was to die for.

"So, I'm assuming you want this." I say standing up and holding Michael's pick.

"Thank you so much. Libby, right? By the way, you look really beautiful." Michael said smiling.

My cheeks felt hot and turned a dark shade of red.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I said with a ridiculously large grin on my face.

I pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled down my number.

"Here, Kaitlyn and I have to go, but maybe you can call me sometime."

"Will do Libby." He said winking.

"Do you think we should go retrieve our love struck friends?" I asked.

Michael nodded and we made our way outside were we found Kaitlyn and Ashton. They were looking up at the stars with intertwined hands.

"GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY KAITLYN, WE HAVE TO GO NOW." I said startling the happy pair.

Ashton and Kaitlyn said cute goodbyes and exchanged promises of phone calls and to have that Dinner date Ashton asked about.

I hoped into the drivers seat and prepared for a long drive home. I popped Michael's number into my phone and looked at Kaitlyn.

"He is incredible." Kaitlyn said while drawing hears on the passenger seat window with her finger.

"I can tell by the heart-shaped smudges that now grace my minivan's window." I said laughing.

"Stop it." Kaitlyn said hitting me in the shoulder playfully. (Would've said kicked me in the Shins, but we're in a car😂)

"Okay. I'm done." I said "are you going to call him?" I asked.

"I don't really know." Kaitlyn said spacing out.

"You have to call him. You can't not call him." I said happily.

"Maybe, I'm going to get some sleep. Wake me up when we're back home." She said sleepily.

I returned my eyes to the road just in time to see a car spiraling out of control.

_______________________

1. THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS! I NEVER EVER DREAMED OF THIS <3

2.Cliffhanger ohhhhhhh

3. To lazy to proofread so goodnight