CHAPTER 2

Darkness illuminated the surrounding as I flicker my eyelashes. I tried a few times but still the same. I slowly close my eyes and I tried to relax my body. After a few minutes I started to open my eyes again and finally I saw some white light that seems unreachable which appears in my peripheral vision.

" Am I dead? Where am I?" I tried to shout those questions but my voice seems long gone.

I see a silhouetted form of a human or to be specific a man.

The man seems to notice that my consciousness was back as he said with all the enthusiast . " congrats nathan finally you're back. Just wait for a minutes I'll call your parents for you" 

Okey, so I guess I'm still alive. Oh shit I hope they haven't read my letter I wil surely going to die in embarrassment by that. The door slammed open revealing my parent and the man earlier as they hurriedly approach me.

I observed the stranger guy trying to identify his identity. This man seems not a doctor. He do have a black hair, chocolate eyes, a long pointed nose, pinkish heart shape lips, tall and masculine. He's wearing a sweater and a black pants.

I can't deny the fact that he do have a stunning appearance. His perfectly sculpted body is admirable. He seems like a model on the tabloid I see, or is he? The creator of this man seems really good. How nice could it be if I  have even half of his looks.

'So if he's not a doctor and this place ain't looked like a hospital, then where the hell am I? This whole place is complete stranger to me.' I snap my mind before going too far in my imagination. God! Cursed those isekai anime I've watched!

" For goodness nathan did you know what you've done! Are you insane?" My mom's voice echoed around the globe or maybe even into several other planet. Is she using some  invisible ultra max megaphone ? Her voice directly entered into my sense of hearing almost destroying it. ' mom could you minimize your voice?'

All eyes are on me waiting for my answer, but what should I say? That I just slipped my feet while fixing my ceiling? They're not that stupid, okey. Fuck what should I say! I remain silent not trusting anything from my mouth.

" Ahem, Mr. and Mrs. Schoben  I guess you should let him rest first. I mean, he just woke up so...so I guess he need some time to adjust himself. Why not prepare something for him to eat to replenish his strength? Don't worry I'll accompany him for the time being." An angel has finally descended from heaven. I'll be forever indebted to this man from saving me.

After a few seconds of eye to eye battle between my mom and this stranger, my mom was defeated.

" You're right. Then I'll put him in your care. Call me if you need anything."  my mom answered with a smile.

My father didn't utter a single word and  and I'm afraid what he might do to me after. But anyway finally they're gone.

I just sigh thinking about what the hell did happened? Why am I not dead yet?' Those questions grumble around my mind.

" nathan are you okay?"
" nathannn are you okay ?"

I'm so lost into my thoughts disregarding the fact that I'm not alone. My mind float everywhere and I didn't even realize that he is calling me for who knows how long.

" I.....I'm fine, thank you for earlier " I stuttered while smiling towards him. Pretend you aren't a damn psycho you idiot!

" for what? I didn't do anything though " he answered confusedly as he stared at me .

" I.....I mean thank you for saving me from answering those question earlier from my mom, ahm me I know you mr?" I asked him. It's so awkward talking to someone in which you don't know even their name.

" I'm Danielle Guevarra, your school adviser " he answered in a very harmonious tone gentle and calming. I can listen to his voice forever.

Fuck! What am I thinking? Did you heard that? He is my fucking teacher! what is he doing here? And he is too young basing on his physical appearance or I am hallucinating, am I?

" Maybe you're wondering why am I here. Well as you can remember. Yesterday was our first day of school. So your mom give me a call after what happened to you, telling me you can't come over. So after school, I went over to have a visit." he focus his gaze to me while showing his sun like smile.

Okay, seems like I don't need to ask him. Is he a mind reader or something?

" Where am I?" Nobody still told me where am I. And I'm really curious about this place. This place is just so homy and comfortable.

" You're in my house." Wait, what!? Why am I here? Aren't i supposed to be at the hospital?

" Yesterday when I visited you at the hospital. The doctor told us that your condition is stable and you just got a minor bruise on your neck. According to the doctor, you passed out after your energy got drained. So she suggested that it will be good to just bring you home where you can be more comfortable to take a rest. But since your home is quite far from the hospital. I insisted to bring you at my place to not to exhaust you more. Your parents agreed too. " He added.

Okay, this is the end of me. I could just dig a hole to hide there forever. It's surely a mistake that I did that in my room. I see how his mouth twitch like he is about to speak again, but stop.

" Mr. Guevarra is something wrong?"