Chapter 18

Luckily he don't put to much thought about that touching thingy. I'm so glad, I'm really so glad. He escorted me towards his small bench at his house saying he would just cook for a minute. I barely remember this place. I only got here once, excluding this time. I let you guys think when did that time happened when I first come here.

Anyway, I am wondering why would my mom trust this guy so much? Like she even let this man to take me wherever he want! This is insane. I need to confront my mom.

My throat got dried for no reason and I really do need to drink some water because I guess I'm about to have dehydration. I'm not really familiar to this place so I'm just casually walking trying to find where the kitchen is.

I followed where Danielle went in. Because basically if he will going to cook he would surely cook at the kitchen.

When I turn towards the small corner where I believe where the kitchen is. what's in front of me is Danielle just wearing a black boxer without his shirt and only an apron hugging into his waist.

Is this really a usual way to cook? I mean a required dress? Because I really don't think so. He is busy cutting those spices. I don't know what he will going to cook but I believe with his ability.

I don't know why but I can't take off my eyes from him. I found it nice seeing those muscles clinch the way he move. I wish I could also have those.

Unbeknown to me he already noticed my presence. Ahmm why am I again here? Ughhh curse myself. I saw him smiling! What the fuck maybe he had seen that I was admiring his body! My stupidity would surely kill me.

" Can I have some water? " When I look around the corner I found a fridge, without his permission i just open it and get some water to drink. Anyway it's not a big deal anyway.

" Just wait for a minute darling your husband is about to finish the food. I especially made this with love" pfftttt! What the fuck is he talking? The water in my trachea mercilessly choked me. Fuck you ! I will surely going to die if I will stay much longer with this man. Day by day he is getting more shameless. Bring back my good professor back then, I beg you dear God.

" Haha funny!" I angrily said when he was laughing non stop after I spit those water in my mouth. This is de ja vu! It really is. I wish I could talk to normal people please.

Danielle just continue doing his work not even minding that once again he almost killed me, nice isn't it? Hayst this guy is dangerous! He could kill you just by his word. Anyway I can't just stand here watching him to verbally molest me. I guess the couch would save me. As much as I can, I need to distance myself towards this guy.

" Ahmm Danielle because obviously you won't let me help you so...so I will just going to stay at couch okay? Good luck my dear professor" I wave my hand without letting him to reply. I want to tease him but I just can't take a risk. What if the situation got reverse and I will be the one who got tease at the end. Ughhh better not.

Few minutes of talking to myself and finally he is done cooking. I can smell the delicious aroma coming from the food he made. Just by the smell I can really say it's delicious. He put it in the table in front of me.

" Come on have a taste, I want to see your reaction" he said with those puppy eyes blinking a simultaneously like a child begging their parents to have some foods. Ahm who is the elder again here? Me or this shameless child in front of me?

" Okay..okay" I need to taste this now to stop this guy from staring at me like a hungry predator. What he cook was a whole chicken and inside of the chicken was full of spices and there's even a  rice on it. He cook it using an oven I can say.

When those meat touch my tongue it is indeed tasty. It's my first time eating this kind of food and It's worth to be embarrassed just to eat this food.

" Good, it taste very good" I say happily then get more to eat. He also followed the next moment.

And then here it comes the biggest problem of my life! What should I wear? I have no clothes here. And the worst part was that, I only then realized when I already soaked down my clothes to the laundry. I almost cried in frustration! I just can't walk here naked, can I? It really did slip into my mind that I'm not at home. The environment was just to comfy that I even thought that I am home.

Luckily there's a towel inside the bathroom. I need to ask Danielle for clothes, this is his fault on the first place though.

After we finish our dinner we cleaned it up and I instantly take a shower without even thinking.

I put the towel on and when I open the door I almost punch the guy in front of me! " What the fuck why were you standing too close to the door?" I shouted surprisingly.

" Don't worry I just got here and I'm about to knock. But you open it up already so here I am. Anyway I'm here to give you this clothes. " He then Handed the clothes to me. The size was too big for me, but better than nothing.

" That's my clothes so don't worry " he smiled then walk away saying he would also need to take a shower.