Chapter 13

Days passed by and I'm fully recovered from my physical injury. After my mom and dad got home I explained everything to them, even about that accident. My dad got furious and my mom just hug me tightly while she was crying.

My dad and mom wanted to bring this issue to the  court, but thank goodness I managed to explain what are the consequences if they will pursue their plan. I might have the Justice, but I will be forever branded by public as a' rape victim' all my life. Though they're persistent to not let this to pass, after a few minutes of thinking they finally agreed.

My mom find an excuses to Mr. Guevarra and hanzel everytime they come here for visit. I don't want to see anyone right now beside my family. Though, I don't know how Hanzzel got my address, but I still don't care. Mom already sent  a request to the school so I can have a one month rest. She and dad also took their job break so we can have some time together.

We spent those days by taking a stroll to the park, watching movies and more. I can say that, that was the happiest day of my life. Finally I feel like I'm not alone. Finally I feel the pure happiness.

I've understand more my parent. I can say that this is the best decision I've ever made in my life. As planned,  I become more close to both of them. It feels like the torns and scars on my heart are slowly healing.

The days passes by faster than I expected,  and now it's time for me to face life again. My mom and dad didn't agree with me quitting school, and I understand them so, I didn't argue more.

I'm now preparing myself to go to school, so as my mom and  dad for their work. They would drive me to school because for who knows what reason. But I'm kinda happy with that.

" honey come down now, you don't want to become late right?" My mom shouted while she and dad is already waiting for me at the car.

" commin....mom " I hurriedly put my uniform which is a black slack, gray long sleeve,  white T-shirt and a black shoes.

" You look great nathan " dad said while tapping my shoulder as he went inside the car. My mom followed as well so as me.

The drive was harmonious up until we arrived at the school gate. We parted with each other as we need to do our different task in life.

I smiled watching at the departed car. When they're completely gone, I turned my head and go to my first class.

As I am walking at plaza, someone tap me on the shoulder. When I look at it,  it is the smiling hanzel. For gracious grace why would this man's smile so dazzling.

" thank goodness nathan you're finally here, you don't know how many times I contacted you and even visited you. What happened to you" I am taken aback by  his questions. I look at his eyes and I can say that he is sincere.

" oh oww... sorry. Sorry, about, not giving you my answer with that drama before.... it just that ... never mind. Anyway thank you for asking but I'm good now. " I almost told him about that accident. What the fuck is wrong with me. And for gracious grace I forgot to formally denied his request about having me as his partner with that drama.

" hahaha it's okay don't think about that drama, I know that something happened to you so even though I don't want to, I already have the substitute okay. By the way it's good you're okay. So come on let's go to class." He said while dragging me towards my room.  I wanted to resist but never mind he dragged me faster than my mouth.

I saw Mr. Guevarra on our way to the room with hanzel. He stared at me  at his unreadable gaze again. And I don't know why though.

" here you are, see you around " hanzel said when we arrived at my room as he ruffled my hair again as before.

It makes me wonder,  when did we become so close? But I guess he's good though so why not make some friend. Oh my God here I am again putting my trust to someone that easy .

I just shook my head and went inside. The class started a few minutes after, and I am having a hard time to catch up with them. But thank goodness the teacher didn't pay too much attention to me.

Our last subject ended up finally. I'm so excited to go home and see my mom and dad again.

" nathan,  ahmm it's good you're finally okay. " I heard someone spoke in front of me. I didn't notice him as I'm so focused on putting my things back to my  bag.

When I look at it, it's Mr. Guevarra with his uniform. I can say he is so hot with that, he's muscle can be seen  even with his white long sleeve. I can feel the temperature is about to cook me alive..... fuck.

" ahh ehhh... yes, Mr. Guevarra thank you for your concern. " I hurriedly said when he smiled at me after a few minutes of me staring at him.

Dear God I disowned my eyes. I hope he won't put too much malice with that.  'stop overthinking again OKAY : I comforted myself.

" why are you staring at me? Do I look so handsome."

Okay I'm willing to die. Fuck, fuck. I can't help cursing myself. Like what the fuck.

" ahh....it's.....it's not what you are thinking sir...it just that .....I...I " I tried to explain myself but what should I say.

Should I tell him that " You're so hot Mr. Guevarra so that's why I'm staring at you." Hell no! I rather cut my head than to say that.

I close my eyes when his  face become too close to me. Oh my God when did he move? Where is everyone? Help!

" did you know that staring with someone like that is a crime? So as a punishment I will go to your house this 7:00 pm and will have a dinner outside okay." He whispered.

And I was like ' Did I miss something? How come a punishment is to have a dinner? '

" see yeah nathan." Before I could sink it up into my mind he already left me dumbfounded.

'What the hell is happening? Why on earth would we go to a dinner? And on 7:00 pm? ' I murmured.

" Dinner with whom? Should I go with you? "

Okay I guess it's too loud to be called as murmured. And here we go again Hanzel being a ghost he is, just directly pop up behind me and hearing that dinner thingy.

I realized that I guess if I will take hanzel with me, it would not be so awkward at all.

" ahh "

Before I could finish talking, I received a message and as I read at it.

" NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GO WITH US, JUST THE TWO OF US ALONE "

okay I'm dead, good bye mom, dad. Mr. Guevarra is watching me.