Chapter 21

I smacked him at the back when I remember that he avoided me for several days. You ungrateful human how dare you to do that to me!

He retracted his body from mine and he winch by that. " What was that for?"

" You idiot! Why are you avoiding me? " Clinching my hands willing to spank him again in the face.

" I.. I thought you don't have the same feeling with me and you hate me already." Helpless is what he looks.

" Never mind " I say, having enough with his explanation. What would happen next after this? What about my parents? How about him? What about his profession? I can't stop thinking about it.

" What are you thinking about?" Seeing I become silent he asked.

" What would happen next?" I attempted to sound calm but my voice betrayed me.

" Don't think about the future, okay? Let us take it step by step. What we will going to do right now, is to tell about your parents about our relationship then we will talk about that after." He smiled and his warm voice lifted my thoughts away. He's right, today is much more important than tomorrow.

" But what about your profession? This is against the rule isn't it? An_"

" Shhh I told you , don't think about it" He put his hand to my lips to stop from blabbering nonstop.

I smiled in return " Yes, sir!" Then I made a salute. He just laugh at my action.

" You ready yourself my dear wife because we will going to tell your parents now " Okay, here we go again with this attitude of him.

" Wife your ass!" I roll my eyes to let him now that I don't like it. He started the engine and  drive towards my house. I'm getting scared of what might be the reaction of my parents.

" Mrs. Guevarra are you okay?" This damn human won't stop pestering me I presumed. Mind you guys I'm willing to throw him away this instant.

" Nothing... Just thinking about my parents reaction about us " I just ignored what he addressed me because I know he won't stop anyway.

" Did you just answer when I called you Mrs. Guevarra? Oh my I'm so happy! Then from now on onward you are Mrs. Guevarra" He frantically laugh.

Okay I have enough with this shit! " Hey Mr. Danielle! If you wont stop then I rather throw you out ! I don't care if it is your car!"

" I know you can't throw me. You just love me so much" I should have expected this. His shamelessness is unparalleled in this world.

I just sigh not knowing what to do. " Mr. Gonzales you better mind driving than teasing me okay?" I just hope he would stop because I'm about to explode now.

" Well, as you say so Mrs. Gonzales." he chuckled. Just fuck this person! Oh my God I'm literally gonna strangle this human to death!

I fake a smile towards him. I must hold my mouth shut. Because honestly I'm starting to have the feeling to kill someone .

Luckily when I stop, he stop as well. Minutes ran like lightning and now here we are at my doorstep.

I hesitated to open the door. What if my parents will going to ditch me? What will I do? Should I just ran away right now?

I heard the door open and to my surprise. Danielle was the one who opened the door. And I was like ' where was the confident of this person coming from?'
Anyway it's too late to back out now. We went inside and my mom is in the kitchen preparing foods for the dinner.

" Good day Mr. And Mrs. Schobeign." I just smirk by his formal approach. This guy is a two faces demon indeed.

" Oh common just forget that formality, we are family here . Have a sit. " My mom gestured us to sit at the dining area inside the kitchen where my dad is. I can't help to shiver by the word ' family '.

Mom and dad knows that outside the school I become a good friend with Mr . Guevarra so they aren't surprise when he saw Danielle with me.

" Nathan go change your clothes so we can have our dinner already. Danielle just stay for a dinner " My dad said while he is reading some tabloid.

" Honey why not give Danielle some spare clothes so he can also take some shower?" Of course being my mom who love Danielle so much she surely would suggest that.

" Of course." I drag Danielle with me to my room. I remember that time when he gives me that literal small short when I was at his house. Sorry my beloved Danielle but it's time to pay the price.

" Sit wherever you want, I will going to take a bath first then you'll be next" I get my prepared clothes and walk in the bathroom not letting him to talk when we got into my room.

A quick bath will do. With my speed at taking a shower, I'm done in less than a fifteen minutes .

" Hey Danielle, your turn " he is laying at my bed with close eyes. Just as he heard my voice then he got up.

" Yes Mrs. Gonzales!" I throw him some kick on the butt. Now that you're in my territory. I can finally kick this guy with all my might from the abused I received.

He frantically run towards the bathroom then lock it. I can still heard his laugh. " You will repay for this!" I shouted.

I look for some of my biggest sleeveless and one of my short. I found a black sleeveless and a tight short. Though the short is just perfect into my size, but for Danielle I'm sure it will be very tight. I can't help not to laugh just by imagining it.

I went inside the bathroom. The bathtub is on the right side. The bathroom was divided by a curtain that separate the shower area and the toilet. I saw his silhouette rubbing his hair.

" Danielle I'm getting your old clothes to the laundry. And here I have some new for you. " My plan must be fulfilled.

I waited at him to come out to see his reaction while suppressing my laughter. Not long the door open and the laughter that I am holding for so long go berserk. I was laughing too hard that my stomach begins to hurt.

" What so funny! Hey you little brat give me another short " He wanted to intimidate me by his strong voice. But oh dear it won't work on me.

" Look at that sexy ass!"  I really can't stop myself from laughing. Even if I want to, I really can't.

His butt was perfectly shape by the short I give. His broad shoulder become more visible. But I really can't help it, he is so hilarious, he seems like a hotdog trying to fit with it's wrapper.

" Sorry but that's the biggest dress I have. " Of course that was just a lie.  In fact that short was one of the smallest that I have. But I need to revenge myself. Now what's the feeling huh?

" Jesus! Then please give me back my clothes!" He is gritting his teeth.

" Oh so sorry my beloved Danielle but I already do the laundry. So I guess you need to wear that,  but of course unless you want to walk naked here with my parents you can take it off" Calm down self please don't laugh my stomach is so painful!

I heard him cursed several times. But I just pretended to hear nothing.

"Nathan ! What happened to Danielle?" My mom almost drop the water she's holding when he saw Danielle. Danielle on the other hand just remain calm.

" Mom don't worry it's okay. He got it!" I said with a proud face. It's just a facade to hide my devilish laugh.

-

" So Danielle and Nathan, What's the important thing you want to tell us " My dad asked after dinner.

My once happy thoughts are now in havoc. This is it. I'm going to go crazy!

" Mom, dad. I hope you won't get angry. But ahmmm Danielle is my boy...boyfriend ." I close my eyes after I said that. I'm expecting their reaction to go wild. Like they will going to yell and slap me.

" Hahahaha don't worry Nathan we already know it all along.  Danielle already told us everything." My mom's gentle  voice embraced me.

So that's why his confidence level already touches the sky! So this is all along, the audacity!