Chapter 9

Dear god please don't hesitate to move my death sooner, I would appreciate if it's today right now and I mean it.

I hate my mouth for being such a stupid talker! Did I speak too loud? Ahhhh I am going crazy. This school didn't help me at all to survive, rather it pushed me into my death.

I seme open my eyes pretending that I'm not thrilled by that voice.

I was met by the face of Mr. Guevarra who is leaning to the table as well. Oh my god he's really so handsome! Wait what? What am I even thinking.

'What the actual fuck is he doing? Is he the one who whispered to me?' Our eyes seems  locked with each other. No one wants to accept defeat and break our eye contact.

" Oh hello there " the way his lips move to pronounce each word was so tempting. It makes someone want to smack it completely. This guy is turning me crazy.

" Oh...he..llow... Mr. Guevarra, good day sir" I straightened my posture trying to avoid being called disrespectful.

He just Chuckled at my action. What's so funny with that? Weird guy.

He ruffled my hair and pinch my check, then he stand up and proceed to the center of the class still wearing a smile, maybe he is to start his discussion.

My body bloated like a roasted potato by his touched, by his action. everything he do seems triggered my remaining self control.

" Good morning students" Mr Guevarra stated like he didn't almost murdered me earlier.

Okay maybe I am over-reacting once again but I just can't stop it.

I can hear some of my classmate giggling like they're being electrified. Haysst ladys know a days.

" Today we will going to talk about the perspective of the different famous philosopher,  about their insight about what is the definition of philosophy. Let's start with Socrates ." Mr. Guevarra ignored those bitches and rather continued speaking.

" Who could Elaborate about the statement know thyself?" He asked.
One of my classmate named Breth Cogman raised her right hand with confident. Breth was known for being one of those top notch student during his secondary school.

She is also beautiful and talented she can dance, sing and paint.

I heard that a lot are chasing her but she ignored all of those, saying that only Mr. Guevarra and Hanzel suited here.

She is quite arrogant and double headed human.

'I should rather not mess with her!' I say.

Mr. Guevarra let her explain. She explained it well I guess, I didn't listen though. I just look at her subconsciously while instead of answering directly the question she is busy flexing her boobs, ahhhh human.

" Ahem" Mr. Guevarra faked a cough so I switched my gaze to him to know what happened.

'What's with that looks, Why is he staring at me? Why did he look disappointed? Or is he angry?' I eyed him still trying to understand what just happened.

But anyway maybe I'm not the reason behind that reaction. I get my pen and notebook then started to draw some doodle.

When will this be over? I mean this subject is not helping me, so why study?

Mr. Guevara and my classmate exchanges some thought like blah, blah, blah, blah as if I care.

I heard a sudden burst of yelling so I lazily held my head to see what happened.

" Okay so here we go again!" I shake my head in disbelief when few guys entered into our classroom.

I don't care whoever they are. I'm not really kinda interested especially that I know none of them. I just continued what I did earlier, which is doodling.

" Oh hi Nathan " the atmosphere become silent when someone called my name.

I slowly and slowly lift up my head to just to see that everyone is once again fucking staring at me.

"Hey people I did do nothing wrong, why are you all staring at me? I'm just doodling, or was it illegal?" I murmured not knowing what to do.

I fiddled my finger for the embarrassment. " Okay so.... sorry I'll listen now." I said when I thought they are staring at me and called my name because I didn't listen to them.