Chapter 6

I just stood there feet frozen! I heard him chuckle and then his fading footstep next.

I sigh in relief before calming my racing heart and my red like tomato face. The room seems shrinking and I felt like I can't move my body. I look for a door but there's none, there's no way to escape I'm doomed. I can't breathe properly I....I  think there is something stock in my throat bouncing back the air I take leaving me breathless.

" Nathan! "
" Nathan! Are you okay? "

" I...I'm so... sorry Mr. Guevarra, it's nothing really." I said while giving him a reassuring smile as I tried to catch the air that surrounds me to stabilize my breathing, and lucky me, he didn't notice it, that....that I barely breathe, or he just play blind over it.

Haysst what an unfortunate day I have. Why the hell did my anxiety attacked me now?" Maybe because of that tension earlier" I ease myself.

Luckily Mr. Guevarra dont put too much pressure to me because I have already enough for this day. We just casually talk like " where to put this? What it is? How to do this?" And finally we're done. I bid a goodbye to him because that's what necessary to do as a teacher and as student, am I right?

I went to go to my next subject after taking my lunch at the Library. Yes, I know it's not appropriate to eat at the library but I don't have no other choice either. I need to have a piece of mind which includes no one bothering me, so the library was my only choice.

My next subject was Purposive communication and it ends well. I am now walking at the plaza towards the exit as I am planning to go look for a part time job and I hope there is some vacant position like in jollibee, McDonald or anything will do as long as I can earn some money.

I hurriedly walk towards the gate ignoring those student who are busy doing their works. Some are playing with different types of game that I don't have no idea what does it even called. There are also some who are laughing with their friends, while some are just taking a rest.

As I walk, my only thought was that, how would it feel to have some friends? Is it nice? Is it happy? And how would be nice to be good at something, I mean people are keep on telling that everyone Do have a talent, but do I really have? I'm not good at anything, I can't dance, sing, play instrument and even my appearance sucks. My only hope was my intellectual capacity, but what to do? I'm just Also an average student.

I'm indeed a useless, good for nothing, a piece of shit or in short a trash. I think the trash might even have some value compare to me. So who would want me? Of course none! You idiot.

I laugh at my thought half-heartedly. I tried to ignore those thoughts, but...but it only became worst.

I didn't even realize that I'm now outside of the campus. It always happened to me whenever I'm pre occupied with my thought. It makes me always lost count of time and everything.

My phobia got triggered earlier and I'm afraid it will happen again today, so I changed my plan. Instead of looking for a part time job, I directly went home.

What greeted me was silence when I arrived. " Mom! Dad!?" I shouted but I received no answer. I guess my mom and dad was still outside doing whatever they want.

I run towards my room, throw my bag and take off my shoes. What a long day! And finally I can be able to relax. I just lay down at my mattress savouring the peacefulness of the surrounding.

After a few minutes I get my phone at my pocket and open my facebook account but it is as lonely as my life. When I'm about to click the exit I noticed the there is one notification so I just click it out of curiosity.

" Hanzzel Nicklem and Danielle Guevarra added you on Facebook." I read it loud again and again just to know that I'm not dreaming.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY ADD ME? ARE WE CLOSE? OF COURSE NO FUCKING WAY THAT WE ARE CLOSE! SO WHAT'S THIS?  is something wrong with them?

"Maybe they just added you out of boredom so there's no big deal! don't over think yourself okay." I sigh in relief after believing at my own reasoning.

I accepted both of them and take the exit again. I put my phone beside me and it started ringing in a minute after, like it was a machine gun who won't stop shooting.

I take it again and I was like being poured by a cold water after seeing that my Facebook was flooded by a notification. I scroll down and what was the most scary part was that, it come from Mr. Guevarra and Hanzzel! they reacted to all my fucking photos from present up until to the last. Not that I have a lot of post though.

I am on the peck of freaking out! This is madness!. Please  slap me whoever read this! You can punch me whatever you want! I need enlightenment right now.

"Nathan it's just a reaction so what's with that hush?" I calm myself before I completely exploded to the max.

Maybe you guys call me  (OA) but hey! It's so scary when someone reacted to all of your post, because that means they stalked you bitch!

Oh my god too much for this day! Should I delete my account?

" You have 1 new message on Facebook"

My heart seems stop beating. Please reader whoever the hell that send me the message, please Do tell them that I'm dead already. Please tell them, that I died from a heart attack because of them! Because of them! They are the one to be blamed!

Now go tell them already!!!