Chapter 10

I should have listened on the first place. Ughhh the day I entered this school, there's nothing good happened. I didn't want to be the one who will going to break this iceberg atmosphere we are in right now, even the fact that I'm the culprit.

Hanzel seems the only one who noticed that I'm not planning to talk anymore so he kindly ask. " Ahem, what do you think nathan"

" Think of what?" I answered him hurriedly being confused of what he is referring at.

" Okay so I guess you didn't listened well" Hanzel said teasingly while shaking his head as he smile. Idiot! Not that I didn't listen well, I really didn't listened at all!

I just smiled as a reply, afraid that I would embarrass myself more. I can sense that majority of my classmates eyed me like they see me us an idiot and stupid, but who cares as long as I'm breathing it's great.

" Well, nathan the school is planning to promote gender equality through a movie. We decided that it would be best if the movie will consist of an lgbt couple like man to man and girl to girl." Hanzel summarized it to become brief and faster.

'Why is he even telling me anyway. I didn't protest nor object, so why need my opinion when they already decided everything?' I thought.

" Then?.... So what?..... I didn't object am I? it's good anyway. I wish your movie to become successful"

" you see, nathan, we still looking for my partner as a couple on this play." Hanzel said

" Ohh i see, then I'll hope you'll find him as fast as possible" tired to talk anymore I'm planning to end this already.

" nathan, actually I'm here to asked your permission to become my partner."

What the actual fuck is wrong with this people! My veins are about to pop up, and I wish it would so I'll die directly.

" Wait... what! Me? What are you talking about?" I shouted in disbelief. Oh my god I can't take it anymore. I need to talk to my mom, I need to get the hell out of here.

" Hanzel, yeah why nathan? You see his kinda shy and introverted one." Mr. Guevarra said.

Oh my, please my dear Mr. Guevarra save me. I use my puppy eyes toward Mr. Guevarra in a hope that I would gain some pity and he'll going to throw this Hanzel away from me.

" Mr. Guevarra, I understand, but you see his the perfect candidate and I'm more comfortable with him. And Don't worry, with me there I'll take good care of him." Hanzel explained his side.

Mr. Guevarra's expression is unreadable. He's somewhat distress, angry and irritated.

" Nathan I leaved you to decide" Hanzel said while he say goodbye to everyone.

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say. I was eaten by my thoughts up until the time for dismissal to go home.

" Nathan are you okay? Are you going to accept that proposal?" Mr. Guevarra said while he grabbed my hand and hold it tightly when I walk passed through him. He seems agitated and his aura speak sadness.

" I'm okay sir, thank you for asking. And for that proposal I didn't think so." I replied as I pull my hand away from his hold, but his too strong, so I failed.

I can see that he's somewhat relax after I said those words.

'What the hell  this guy is thinking anyway? Why was he so tense by that proposal? He isn't the one who will going to play anyway. Or maybe he's gay and he like Hanzel so that's why he hated me for that?' I throw that thought away as it seems impossible, but even if it's possible I don't care at all.

" Hahahaah okay, see yeah, be careful on your way home." He smiled at me and finally let go of my hand.

My day at school ended finally. I'm walking on the street not planning to go at home already. I just walk and walk until wherever my feet bring me.

I can feel the freezing whisper of the wind lingers in my body. And shockingly I found myself near the seashore and the sun was long gone. I found a small chair which can accommodate two people, it was perfectly created under the big nara tree.

The moon started to show it's light but because of the shadow of the gigantic tree, only the small amount of moonlight shone on me as I seated under the shelter of the tree.

The chirping sound of nocturnal insects, the sound of the wave, the cooling breeze. Everything is so relaxing. I want to just lay here forever. I want to forget everything, just me and the moon. I relax myself as I close my eyes savouring this moment. How could it be nice if life is as lovely as this.

" Oh look who's here"