Chapter 14

Hanzel walked me home saying that we have the same way anyway. And regarding about that dinner maybe that was a joke so I didn't put too much thought with that.

Me and my mom is currently talking at  the sofa, about our day. Because of what happened before, my mom decided to know every single thing happened to me everyday. Up until the doorbell rang.

" mom? Do you have a visitor tonight?" I asked her because it's unusual for us to have a visitor at this hour.

" no, you go see who's that ."

" okay, I'll be right back "  maybe my dad invited some of his friends.

" What the actual fuck are you doing here!? " I shouted as I open the gate revealing Mr. Guevarra. He is wearing a plain white shirt and a black short match with his white shoes!

" nathan who's that?" My dad hurriedly went outside to see what happened.

" oh my God I'm really sorry Mr. Guevarra I was...I was just kinda shocked you know " I smiled awkwardly after realizing my words from earlier.

" its okay nathan, you can call me Danielle whenever we are not at school OKAY."

" Oh it's Mr. Guevarra come on in" my dad was kinda surprised seeing Mr. Guevarra at this moment,  but even so, a good person he is, he invited him to go inside.

Mr. Guevarra willingly went inside with my dad as his guide. While me? I guess I need to go to my room, besides maybe they're talking about important matter.

Few minutes passed by and someone knock my room. " commin " i said. Maybe it's my mom.

" Ohhh... Mr. Guevarra what are you doin here? "

" it's Danielle for you young man" he replied teasingly.

" I already got my permission from your mom and dad that you will go out with me. But of course I didn't have their permission that easy. They said that I need to return you home safe and sound or else they will hunt me, so fierce ." He added.

what? My mom did agree? What the fuck! Is it normal for a student and a teacher to go like this?

Before I could protest he already dragged me inside my room and he look at my cabinet looking for my clothes for me to wear. See? Even my room? And he's even the one who choose what I wear? Oh my God what's happening?

" here you go put this on" he hand me my white T-shirt and black short and push me to the comfort room.

Ahmnm hello? Do I need to call 911? Holy shit why can't he let me think for a while!

Having no other choice I did what he said. I wore those clothes and lazily went outside.

" not bad huh, now we look like a couple having the same outfit. What can you say?"

Pffffft! Couple your ass? I can't handle this anymore, someone please drag this man out!

Oh heaven and earth what great sin have I ever done to deserve this? Why am I so stupid? Why did I haven't think of it before?

" ahmmm...mr...Guevarra? What are you doin?" I need explanation! I mean I really deserve to have his explanation, he just can't dragged me right?

" It's Danielle okay! And I'm bringing you out, aren't I?"

I was like ' ammm it's not the explanation I wanted to hear you bitch!' Oh I wish I could say that loud.

Before I could process everything. He already bid goodbye to my parents dragging me along.

" so where do you prefer to go nathan? Or eat?" He asked while he is driving.

" ahmmmmn, I'll prefer whatever you choose."  I said half heartedly. It's so awkward. Is it okay to open the door and jump right?

" I love street food, how about you? " he asked.

He is the one who always try to build a conversation. It's his fault anyway,  who told him to bring me along HUH?.

" okay, I'm cool with that. "

We ended up taking the street food. I become comfortable talking with him after we casually exchange some words. He usually either feed me some food or pinch my face. I was uncomfortable at first,  but it was replaced by happiness the next. I mean it became a natural feeling.

Whenever he will pinch my face, he will then run to avoid me from kicking his ass. I can say that, going out with him is nice. He is easy to go with and fun.

Whenever someone asked if we are couple or not, we can't help not to laugh out loud. Because maybe because we have the same suit and I don't know next! The once awkward barrier between me and Danielle is now replaced by happiness.

" Nathan.. I guess It's time for me to bring you home. If only I could keep you forever It would be the best. " he said after seeing the time. It's already 9:45 pm. And it is indeed time for me to sleep as there would still be a class tomorrow.

" wait, what? " I seem heard like he said something ' keep you forever  ' or maybe not.

"Hahaha nothing. Let's go" he said awkwardly.

We drive rather peaceful than earlier. And finally we are at home. He open my door,  even though I insist that he don't need to.

" ahhmmm nathan..this night is the best ...... I hope, you know we could do this next time." He said. Since there's no law stating that student and teacher could not be friend, so why not?

" sure mr...... i mean Danielle. Gotta go have a safe drive and good night." I said.

As I'm about to walk he grab my hands and said " Nathan I like you, I love you."