Part 8

Renjun wasn't in the mood of anything today; he just wished this DAY could end. Why? It is Halloween. Renjun never liked Halloween since his mother had attempted "suicide" on this day.

Whoever had wished Renjun a happy Halloween, got a very moody and angry 'happy Halloween' in return. His friends except hyuck were concerned why Renjun was like this. He was the only one who wore uniform in the whole school. Everyone looked at him but he didn't care a single bit.

He couldn't cry in school, he was just angry. Even during lunch he barely talked to the group of friends. Renjun was usually a cheerful person, smiling and laughing. But his friends were worried and KUNfused.

"Renjun, Wake up! Stop sleeping during CLASS" The teacher scolded him. This happened in every class today. Hyuck just frowned and gave a sad look to Renjun.

After classes ended. Renjun went home, not caring about anyone. Renjun didn't even change, he ran to his bed sitting on the edge, Taking a photo showing him and his mom. His mom was wearing a cute little dress that his dad gave to her on her birthday. Their relationship was so good until, one year on anniversary. 

Flashback: 10 years ago

It was halloween, Renjun's mother was waiting for her husband to arrive from work. After 30 minutes the door swung open to reveal a sight that she had never thought. 

Her husband drunk and one girl kissing. She started crying, she didn't know what do to do. Her life was destroyed in a matter of seconds.. 

"Why!?!?" Her mother shouted. Right now both of them were arguing on how her husband cheated on her. 

"HA, you thought i love you, NO! I DON'T. I never did!" Her heart broke into million pieces. Since her husband was drunk, he told how he has been cheating on her regularly. 

So that she couldn't ruin his reputation, he took out a knife from his drawer and didn't waste any time to stab her at least 10 times with it.

"T-tell.. Renjun.. i lo-love him" Her last words before dying, He just scoffed. 

He bribed the police to tell the world it was a suicide. He bribed them at least 1-2 million, of course the world is cruel, so the police took it. 

He didn't realise he was crying. 

"Injun?" A voice called, Renjun looked up to see Jeno and Jaemin. 

"Omg, Injun are you ok?" Jaemin asked going over to him and hugging him. 

"You looked very down in school today, so we thought we could cheer you up." Jeno said not caring if his shirt was getting wet. 

"M-my m-mom died on 2010, halloween. I-i don't like this festival" Renjun explained, while Jeno and jaemin patted his back for him to stop crying and calm down. 

Renjun thought it was for the best if they knew. His heart was telling him that they wouldn't look at him differently and they would keep him safe. He calmed down and took 5 minutes before telling them what had happened. 

Renjun started telling them what had happened, he knew this because his father told him. He had hated his father ever since, and his father threatened him not to tell anyone. When renjun argued he will tell everyone, His father had slapped him.  

"SHhh, Injun. It's going to be okay" Jeno said after renjun finished his story. Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other, then looked at the plushie in renjun's hand. 

"Injun, get dressed! We are going to buy moomin plushies" Jaemin said clapping his hands. Renjun immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom excitedly. Jeno and Jaemin giggled finding renjun adorable. 

"Let's goooooo" Renjun said grabbing both their hands and dragging them.  Jeno just giggling  on how renjun was the same person crying a minute ago.