4. Chance encounters

You couldn't get him out of your mind. It'd been four days and every minute of every day was spent reliving the moments he was close to you. Well, almost every minute.

Poe had come over this evening. You hadn't seen him since that evening; he had become very busy with the logistics of the new alliance. Showing up with a bottle of wine, a pizza and a rose, his smile made you forget all about the memories plaguing your mind.

A movie was playing on the television, but neither of you could say which one. Poe had you pinned underneath him, arms above your head draping over the arm of the sofa. Moans echoed from your mouth, bouncing around the apartment as your boyfriend pumped two fingers relentlessly into you. Clothes had been shed a long while ago, but Poe was teasing you; bringing you to the edge over and over until your body was shaking with the need to release. He was reminding you, reminding himself, who you belonged to.

Your desperate whimpers and attempts to beg him to make you cum fuelled his ego. Much like you, Poe had been replaying that evening in his head. The way Kylo watched you, gave you his jacket, called you princess... It made him tense. He needed to prove you were his, and seeing you in such a mess beneath him was what he needed. "That's it doll, fuck look at you. That's my girl... you're so good for daddy aren't you?" You nodded, teeth biting down on your arm as your legs shook. "Oh doll you're fucking perfect. My girl, god you're dripping. Baby wanna cum this time, hm? Denying you three times broke you down didn't it?" Your nods sped up, eyes meeting his as you whimpered.

"Poe... Poe please I need to cum right now. It hurts, daddy please just let me cum now." He chuckled, picking up his pace and sucking a harsh purple mark into your neck. Nodding against your skin, Poe bit down on your shoulder. You reached your climax, practically screaming as your body shook. Chest heaving, your hands shot forward to grip his arms as you moaned his name loud enough for the neighbours to hear. After hanging on the edge so much, tears began rolling down your cheeks as pleasure finally washed over you. Too consumed in euphoria, you failed to feel Poe tease your entrance with the tip of his member. When he slowly began entering you, a shrill whimper left your lips as your arms quickly wrapped around his neck.

"How do you want it baby? Tell daddy what you want." He kissed your cheek, tongue darting out to lightly lick the salty tears away. You smiled, dropping your head back and moaning as he filled you. "Use your words doll, you know I need to hear you. Tell me what you want." You smiled, meeting his eyes and pecking his lips. Even consumed with lust, Poe made sure you were feeling good. He always prioritised your happiness at times like these.

"I want you to make love to me Poe, slow... I want to feel every vein, every fucking nerve." He smiled, kissing you with as much passion as he could give. Hips beginning a slow rhythm, his thrusts were deep and fulfilling. Your fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer to you and earning a deep groan from the man above you. "Baby, fuck... just like that. Poe" Your back arched as his tip brushed the spot inside of you that made you lose your breath. Poe smirked, lips travelling over your cheek and back down your neck to where he had previously been leaving marks. The pace of his hips meant that with each thrust, Poe would graze the spot slowly; making your eyes squeeze shut and legs shake.

"Oh doll face, you look incredible like this... God I wish I could've had you on the table like this in that meeting," his smirk turned into a growl, teeth nipping at your neck as his passion took over, "wipe the fucking smirk off that arsehole's face. Fuck, bet he wouldn't smirk if he saw what I did to you..." you moaned louder, hearing the feral aggression in his voice shot sparks of lust through your body. Poe didn't get jealous much, but something about Kylo made his blood boil.

Your hand found his cheek, thumb rubbing softly over his cheek as you moaned his name. Poe's head left your neck, eyes locking with yours as you both smiled. His hips slowly gained pace, making your eyes roll and dig your nails into his shoulders. "Are you close pretty girl? You wanna cum? Cum for daddy." A high pitch scream left you, head thrown backwards and eyes squeezed shut. Poe kissed you, swallowing your moans as his hands smoothed over your trembling thighs. The way you clenched around him caused a deep moan to leave his lips, Poe reaching his own climax quickly after you. Whimpering, you opened your eyes and smiled as Poe looked down at you. He slipped out of you slowly, scooping you up in his arms and holding you on his lap. Humming, you leant you head on his shoulder as his hand combed through your messy hair. Everything felt right; sat in Poe's arms made you feel at ease. Slowly drifting off to sleep in his arms, your mind slowly wandered back to the mysterious man with the scar.