9. betrayal and fear

The drive was silent, your head resting against the car door as Kylo followed a Satnav to your building. As the car pulled up outside, you turned and smile. "I do appreciate you driving me back. I don't think Poe could drive the state he was in." You both smiled.

"Why do you think I offered? Wasn't going to let his idiocy get you killed. Come on, let's get you inside." You tilted your head, raising your brow at him. He chuckled, taking in your confused expression. "I'm coming up with you. I said I'd take you home, so I'm taking you all the way home." You rolled your eyes, unclipping your belt.

"I am fully capable of walking to my elevator and then into my apartment. Besides, I'm sure you have much better things to do with your evening than babysit me." You climbed out of the car, sighing as you watched Kylo do the same.

"Actually, princess. This is exactly how I want to spend my evening." He smiled and followed you inside. You walked in silence, entering the lift together. You could feel his body heat from how close he stood to you, keeping your gaze forward to avoid the intense stare you felt burning into you. You let out a sigh of relief when the doors opened on your floor and darted out towards your apartment. Kylo followed closely behind, eyes wandering along the halls conscious of any potential threats or cameras. Memorising the corridor for later. Standing by your flat, you placed a hand on the door and faced Kylo once more.

"Ok, thank you very much for escorting me to my door. As you can see, I've made it home and am safe. You may return to whatever you plan on doing tonight." Kylo smirked, stepping closer and trapping your body against the door with his own. His hands found your hips, face inches from yours as he leant in.

"Not even gonna invite me in for a drink? I wanted to explore the song bird's cage. Surely you won't just turn me away...." His lips brushed against yours as he spoke, making your eyes flutter closed. Nodding softly, you blindly reached back and twisted the door handle. Almost falling backwards as the door swung open, Kylo gripped your waist keeping your upright. "That's better." He turned you around and placed a hand on your lower back, pushing you into your apartment and closing the door behind him. You sighed at the loss of contact, walking into the kitchen area and opening the wine cabinet.

"Can I offer you a glass of wine if you plan on hanging around for a while?" With your back to him, you bent down to examine the bottle in the cabinet. Kylo slowly walked over, drinking in your appearance. He couldn't hold back anymore, walking over and grabbing your hips. You yelped, jumping up at the shocking contact and turning in his arms. Before you could protest, his lips came crashing down into yours.

It took a moment for you to realise what was happening, but as soon as you came back to reality you kissed back. Your arms wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling him closer as his hands brought your hips against his own. Moaning into his mouth, you felt his tongue slip along your lower lip. Your hands tangle into his hair, pulling a loud growl from him. His lips left yours, moving to your neck.

"God, you taste so sweet baby. Your lips are so fucking perfect. I bet you taste just as good all over..." you shivered, whimpering as he left open mouth kisses over your neck. His hands groped your ass, squeezing harshly as your moans got louder. Kylo was careful not to mark you, knowing it could put you in harm's way. His lips found yours once more as you both became hungry to taste each other again. You'd never been kissed with such passion before; it made your head spin. Kylo moaned your name, lifting you up and carrying you to the sofa making sure your lips never parted. Laying you down gently, his body hovered over yours as you pulled his hair again. So consumed in the kiss, you didn't even consider the situation you found yourself in.

Suddenly, you snapped to your senses. Pulling back, you placed your hands on his chest and pushed him backwards. Kylo chuckled, landing on the sofa and watching you sit up. "What's the matter princess?" Eyes narrowing at him, you shook your head.