Necklace

3rd POV:

Marc: We told you no already. We are not discussing this topic again.

Bell: Fine then!

She takes the necklace of and runs upstairs as she hears her name being called.

Charli: I'll go after her.

Dixie: Me too

Charli grabs the necklace and runs upstairs following Dixie. Dixie slowly opens the door to see Bell sitting on her bed. 

Dixie: Hey *Faintly*

Bell turns her head around to see Dixie. She doesn't respond. Charli and Dixie sit on the bed next to Bell. Charli holds Bell up while Dixie puts on the necklace.

Charli: It's for your good

Bell: Easy for you to say. Not like you had to wear it.

Dixie: We never had some sort of separation anxiety. We need to know where you are.

Then she cups  your cheek and kisses you head (in a sister way). You flop back on the bed and sigh.

Bell: Can I be alone for sometime?

Dixie & Charli: No

Bell: Right

Charli: Sorry

Bell: It's not your fault

Bell: I'm going to change.

Charli: Kay

Bell goes into her dressing room and changes into her pj's because it was already 8:50 pm.

She wore:

She decided to sit there for 5 minutes cause she needed some alone time. She suddenly started to burst into tears. It randomly happen after she has been r****. The memories come back. She finds a sharp edge and strikes her hand against it. Luckily Charli unlocks he door and pulls Bell out before anything could happen. 

Charli pulls Bell into her and texts Dixie to come. Dixie runs in and rubs Bells back and Bell slowly stops crying.

Charli: We need to tell mom and dad

Bell: No! They'll make more restrictions

Dixie: It's for your good. I'll call them up

Bell: No

Dixie: I'm sorry sweetie

Dixie runs out and comes back with Marc and Heidi