Hospital

I wake up in a hospital bed and see Dixie and Charli bawling their eyes out. They are sitting there on the hard chairs next to he bed I'm on. All the memories rush back into my head. I try to run away but I'm hooked up to these stupid wires. Charli notices my movement and bolts up.

"Belly! Your okay!" she yells and comes to me.

I flinch.

"I-i'm really sorry about the other day," she says looking at me.

I don't say anything.

"P-please" she begs.

"Okay," is all I get out.

Dixie hugs me and they tell me they are so sorry, I tell them it's fine. I need to rest now and they leave. I see a knife, the one they used to cut up oranges. I grab it and you know what happens. I hear footstep and leave the knife back and run to the bathroom. I clean up and sit back on the bed. 

"Bell, did you cut?" Dixie asks sternly.

"N-no" I say as I gulp.

"Then what is this!" she says as she shows me the knife with blood.

Charli comes over and tries to lift up my sleeves. I frantically move my hand around as she tries. Dixie hold me down and Charli pulls the sleeves up.

"Bell!" Charli exclaims.

I don't say anything. They look at each other and nod.

"What?" I ask.

They call mom and tell her that they'll be staying with me.

"No, I can handle by my self!" I yell.

"Well, your hand says otherwise" Dixie fires back.

"Whatever" I say and turn around.

"Do you want to watch something?" Charli asks

I nod my head and Dixie gives me her phones and a pair of headphones. I watch T.V until dinner.

"Bell D'Amelio's Family" the nurse says. 

Dixie gets up and Charli stays with me.

"She is fine, we can release her tomorrow right away, but please be with her. Her urge to do anything will be more nowadays," the doctor says (BELL CAN'T HEAR THAT).

"Thank You" Dixie says (Bell Can't Hear That).

Dixie whispers something to Char and she nods.

"We can go home tomorrow" Dixie says passing me a tray of mac and cheese.

"Not hungry" I say.

"C'mon" she urges.

I eat a few bites and push it away. Since it was already 9:00pm, I decided to go to bed.