Bahamas

A/n: Thank You to @-disneydamelio  for this idea | PRETEND YOU ARE ALOUD TO DRINK AND STUFF AT 17 AND IN THE BAHAMAS!

My sisters and I are going to the Bahamas today evening. We are going with Avani, Addison, Noah, Chase, Kouvr, Mia, Thomas, and Alex. And no, Dixie stopped me before I cut myself.

Ages 

|Avani- 17|Addison-19|Noah-20|Chase-18|Kouvr-20|Mia-20|Thomas-22|Alex-20|

I finish packing my suitcases and they look like this:

We loaded them in a huge car, and the seating was like this: The front was the normal driver-passenger kind of seats, but the last 2 rows (girls) was like a limo, so we aced each other

Thomas                               Chase

Noah                                    Alex

Avani          Charli           Addison

             Me                  Dixie

We all got in and started driving. All the girls started talking about their crushes and other things I didn't understand. After a few minutes I got on my phone. It been some time I posted on Instagram, do I decided to post one of my drafts.

Bell_D'Amelio

I be looking like a picture in this

Comments

Fan: Is this an edit?

---->I edited a photo of myself

User 5: Hi

----> Hi

Fan: Yay! You finally posted

----> Ya, I was busy for some time. Now I'm bored.

Hater: Gross

----> IDK

Load 994k more comments

Bell: Dix?

Dixie: I know! He's so cute!

Bell: Dix?

Dixie: Haha! Not true

Dixie was to busy talking to the others and I didn't want to bother her more, so I decided to sleep. Once we got there Dixie tapped on my shoulder and left with her friends. That was weird. She usually carries me and puts me on a bed or couch when I'm asleep. I shrug it off and follow behind them.

Thomas: So we have to share rooms. These are the pairs. Girls with girls, and boys with boys.

 Avani, Addison

Noah, Chase

Kouvr, Mia

Thomas, Alex

And the biggest room is for Charli, Dixie, and Bell

We all go in and get settled. All the girls come into our room.

Kouvr: Since it's already 7 pm, lets eat dinner and watch a movie marathon.

Tg: Yay!

The boys got Canes and so we all selected a movie, well all the older girls. And we watched it. Ohno, I'm getting that feeling.

Bell: Dixie

Dixie: Be queit.

I run out the room and start to cry and shake. I slowly try to gain my composure. I  take deep breaths and watch something I want in Noah's and Chase's room. All the boys went out and so I'll be fine. Plus if Noah or Chase did anything to me, Dixie and Charli would brake up with them. I put on Harry Potter and start watching it.

At 10 pm, I go into our room and see Dixie and Charli in bed. 

Dixie; Mind if you sleep somewhere else? The older girls and us are having a sleepover?

Bell: I'll sleep with Noah

Dixie: Bye

I change into my Pj's and Noah lets me sleep with him. He gives pretty good cuddles, but not better than Charli or Dixie.

I sink into Noah and fall asleep.