Help

I go back to Dixie's and Charli's apartment just to see them drunk AGAIN!

"You need to stop! Please!" I yell.

They just ignore me and keep drinking. I smash the bottle out of Dixie' hand and she pushes me to he ground.

"Just leave idiot," Charli slurs. 

I don't listen and I take all the cigarettes and everything an throw it out even thought the beg me not to. Dixie pushes e to the ground and hits me while Charli yells hurtful things to me. I can't let this get to me, I need to help them I think to my self.

"STOP PLEASE!" I yell. 

I push Dixie off and stand up.

"Hello.... Ya, we have a intruder here... Lechon Inge 1503... Thanks" I hear Dixie say.

"I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!" I yell.

"WE DON'T WANT IT YOU BABY!" Charli yells back.

"SUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME HELP!" I yell.

They both are taken back. I have never cussed at them before. Dixie lunges at me and I fly to the wall. I hear sirens pull up. Cops come in and hand cuff me.

"You have the right to remain silent" one of the cops says.

"You don't get it! They are drunk," I say.

"You intruded," he says.

"They are my siblings, and they are in a habit of dinking and I'm not sending them to rehab," I say.

"She said you were not related," he says.

"She's drunk," I say.

"One minute" he says. 

He says something into the walkie-talkie and lets me go. The police finally leaves.

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!" Dixie yells.

"NO!" I yell back.

Charli comes forward and I feel a hot pain on my check. 

"I-i--i need to g-go" I say.

Charli finally snaps out. This was the first time she hit me. She promised to never hit me.

"I-i'm sorry, wait!" she says.

I run back home and see a car coming right towards me. All of a sudden everything went black.