Update

Hey everyone, first let me apologize to everyone who may have thought that the announcement I posted the other day, and in turn the update I'm posting now, was a story update. This actually helps with what I wanted to share today, but first things first.

I have emailed a few artist and commissioned some artwork of the main female character from Only Human, Keira, because lets be honest we all want to see the Queen first and foremost. Now as you may guess this is a bit pricey, so in the hopes of getting these illustrations made in a timely manner I've decided to establish a Patreon. Now regardless of how successful this Patreon is, I will be getting these illustrations done. The Patreon will just help in the quantity and quality these illustrations get done. So the amount of characters or scenes that get done is up to you. And I mean that literally, if you subscribe to the $5 tier you will be able to suggest and vote on which scenes and characters get illustrated. I am truly excited to see what these artist do can do with my story and characters.

This will also be the last time I post anything other than a chapter update on Wattpad, from now on any future updates and previews will only be on Patreon. To be clear, new chapters will still be posted to Wattpad and you can still message me, but any new updates, previews, or announcements will be only Patreon.

Those that subscribe to the $3 tier or higher get access to alternate / deleted scenes from Dangerous Games, I unfortunately lost all my unused material for Only Human.

Now whether you subscribe or not, I want to thank everyone for their support and reading my stories, for again without you I wouldn't be doing any of this.

Thank you all, and as always Thank You For Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11581707