Hello Everyone

First let me say I'm sorry, I'm sorry for going radio silent for so long and I'm sorry I haven't released any new chapters. I have no excuses, regardless of what's going on in my life, I should have been open and communicated with you more. You are not only my readers but supporters as well, and you deserved better. So again, from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry and I hope you guys can forgive.

First let me say that chapter 18 Dangerous Games will be going up on Wattpad later today, chapter 19 will be available to Patrons $3 and up over on Patreon. These were by far the toughest chapters I had a time writing. Mostly because I wasn't (and currently) in the right head space, not that I'm making excuses, I'm just trying to be honest. So please, any feedback you can give either good or bad would be a huge help.

Also, I've gotten a few messages from people on Wattpad asking if Only Human could be made available to read on my Patreon. Stating that because of where they live, they don't have access to online bookstores like Amazon, Apple, or Google. So, starting today I've decided to make Only Human available to read for Patrons $3 and up. I know this may upset some people, especially those who have already bought my book. But I didn't make this decision lightly, I just want to give everyone who wants to, a chance to read my book.

Lastly, to my Patron Noble, you requested that Laura, Caden's mother from Only Human, be the next character to get illustrated. I just want to let you know that she will be, and I'm trying my hardest to raise the money to have it done. I ask for your patience and forgiveness.

To finish off this post, I just want to thank all of you for sticking with me, you guys are the reason I write and keep going. I'm not going to lie and say that this will never happen again, but I will strive to not let it, by being open, honest, and communicating more.

So again, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. and as always Thank You for Reading!!

P.S. I'll be live on twitch when this goes up at: twitch.com/justagamerinc , feel free to stop by and chat.