Chapter Eleven

Waking up to an unfamiliar ceiling, it takes me a second to remember where I am. As I look down at my body, I see Keira's head on my chest her body lying on top of mine. She was still asleep which was good because I needed some time to think. Last night had been amazing, our sexual marathon had lasted the whole night. Even when we did fall asleep it wasn't long until one of us woke the other for another round. There were even a few times were Keira let me take the lead, but it would always end with her on top, which I've come to find I don't mind one bit. Thinking back to the party, I wonder how all that went, me and Keira never left the room after we went in, so I have no idea what happened after.

I'll probably have to ask Peter. Peter! I completely forgot about Peter and that strange girl Gabriella. I'm going to have ask the girls to swing by his place and make sure he's okay.

The girls! They were probably looking for me at the party, aw shit, they're going to kill me!

Sensing my agitation Keira stirs awake and lifts her head to look at me.

"What's wrong baby?" Keira asks in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing, everything is fine." I say reassuring her, "I'm just going to have a lot of explaining to do."

Seemingly satisfied Keira closes her eyes and lays her head back down holding me tighter.

"If it's about your guards, they're asleep in one of the guest rooms upstairs." Keira says with a yawn.

"What?"

"I had the guards tell them they could crash here after they saw you with me."

"When was this?"

Keira looks up at me and smiles, "Right as you were pulling me into this room."

I laugh in embarrassment, "I don't know if that makes things better or worse."

Kiera joins me in my laughter. Seeing her laugh makes my chest ache, I love her so much it hurts.

Goddess, I'm amazed by how much I love her already. Moving a strand of hair away from her face, I cup Keira's cheek, and she leans into my touch.

"What happens now?" I ask.

Keira raises an eyebrow at me, "You know what I want, you, here, with me."

Of course, she did.

"Is it true, are you a pack doctor? Or is that just something your dad made up to buy time?" Keira questioned.

"No, it's true. I've been studying and learning from our current pack doctor, James, for a few years now. It was finally official yesterday"

"That's amazing, I mean I saw you save that wolf's life the other night, but I had no idea you were an actual pack doctor." The excitement in Keira's voice makes me blush.

"Well it maybe official, but I still have a lot to learn." I say that knowing it was the truth.

"It's better than nothing, we don't have a pack doctor at all."

"Well, you do now." I say with a smile as I look at her.

Keira's eyes light up and she pushes herself up to kiss me, but unlike the hard-demanding kisses from before this one was soft, tender, and full of love. Breaking the kiss, I roll out of bed.

"Come on, there is going to be a lot to do today." I say as I roll the stiffness from my shoulders.

As I reach down for my boxers, Keira's arms wrap around my chest and pull me back into bed.

"Nuh-uh, not yet. Before I forget, don't think I didn't see you hug that bitch last night." Keira's voice had gotten low. "The only reason I didn't run over and break her face, was because I figured she was a friend of yours."